• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just received my first comic

34 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I just bought my first comic book and wanted to share it. It is from the Northland collection and is a 9.6.

I'll say, that's a nice book. Congrats on the purchase!

Now that I think of it, I would think that villains would have excellent oral hygiene, because they would really, you know, throw themselves into it, like the obsessive/compulsives most villains are. In fact, look at the craziest of all villains, The Joker. His teeth are nearly perfect. He probably stays up all night, screaming into the mirror and flossing.

Hi everyone. I just bought my first comic book and wanted to share it. It is from the Northland collection and is a 9.6. Now if only Esquire can get me those Mile High Adventures! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You've never bought a single comic book before ever, and your first purchase is a $1500 book? I don't know whether to do screwy.gif or hail.gif.

Or both. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hi everyone. I just bought my first comic book and wanted to share it. It is from the Northland collection and is a 9.6. Now if only Esquire can get me those Mile High Adventures! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You've never bought a single comic book before ever, and your first purchase is a $1500 book? I don't know whether to do screwy.gif or hail.gif.

Or both. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I read that as first graded comic book myself. If it is first comic book ever, 893whatthe.gif

Dan