• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TALES OF SUSPENSE CBCS 9.0 wp - COMICLINK AUCTION ends THURSDAY March 2

1 post in this topic

This is my first posting since the new boards were introduced, so be patient, and if there are any errors in the posting, please keep any negative criticism to yourself.

Just thought you folks should be aware of a couple books I have for sale on Comiclink, auction ending Thurday night, March 2nd.

TALES OF SUSPENSE #39 CBCS 9.0 WHITE PAGES     First appearance IRON MAN

This is an unbelievable copy of this first appearance of Iron Man.  All corners and edges are sharp, there is no writing or fading, and the book has BONE WHITE pages.  This was a CGC 9.0 which I felt was under-graded so I gave it to CBCS to be re-graded.  It came back again at 9.0.  Both grading services are being tough on this book.  This book is structurally sound with perfect registry and centering.  It looks nicer than the last 9.4 which sold on Comiclink.  Check it out in the archives.

I paid over 43k for this book as a 9.0.  The book is better than 9.0.  On a better day, this book would be 9.2 or 9.4.  Most of the 9.4s at auction right now pale in comparison to this book.

TALES OF SUSPENSE #58 CBCS 9.4

Also ending in Thurday's CL auction.  This copy of Cap vs. Iron Man speaks for itself.  Razor sharp everything.

I'll include scans of the books.  Cheers to all and happy collecting.  ( I cannot be at my computer and on the boards all the time, so I hope I've included enough info to minimize any need for questions. )

I may duplicate this message in the other Silver Age forum, so be patient of any redundancy.  Thanks.  Dave

Here are the scans of the 2 books:  ( TOS 39 fc,bc    TOS 58 fc )

58b767527173d_TALESOFSUSPENSE39CBCS9.0.thumb.jpg.e606489afd1dfbb93ffe0c9fd02878d2.jpg58b7676d15a4b_TALESOFSUSPENSE39CBCS9.0-BC.thumb.jpg.c6e986a8e09ec24b6b82e13ea4fc8372.jpg

58b7683994801_TALESOFSUSPENSE58CBCS9.4.thumb.jpg.d53519e52cc770f434ffdbe7277111a7.jpg

TERROR TALES sept 38.jpg

TOS 39 cgc 9.0.jpg

TALES OF SUSPENSE #58 cgc 9.4.jpg

Edited by spidey1962
can't get rid of additional incorrect scans