• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

George Perez belongs to DC!!!

15 posts in this topic

Check it out:

Perez 5-yr deal at DC

I especially like this:

"DC also has certain perks and accounting systems in place that Marvel has yet to address, like foreign royalties, and DC’s bookkeeping system is much easier to work with. Marvel was trying to offer some other things to balance that, but so many of my landmarks in the industry were centered around DC—Crisis, Titans, and even JLA/Avengers was half-DC—that they seemed like the place where I needed to be. And not only was their offer better, but there are so many people at DC that I have long-term relationships with, from Paul Levitz on—and I have a great respect for everything that Dan DiDio is doing with DC right now, and I feel like what he has planned for the company is just phenomenal. Considering all those factors, it was obvious that this was the best decision.”

Honestly I find his work the past few years to be just too busy, good, but just look at the frames posted in Newsarama. Way too much action, characters jammed into one frame. His work is very detailed so it just adds to the "crowded" effect.

Perez is coming out with the return of Donna Troy. I've preordered it with my comic subscription.

I wuld love to see Perez work on JLA with Johns writing. Johns is writing a 6 (?) issue arc for JLA when the current arc is done.

Hmmm. Byrne is working on Action. does Marvel have anybody? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Honestly I find his work the past few years to be just too busy, good, but just look at the frames posted in Newsarama. Way too much action, characters jammed into one frame. His work is very detailed so it just adds to the "crowded" effect.

you Marvelite poke2.gif

I really like Barry Kitson's art but would love to see Perez and Waid on the Legion.

Now there's an idea. Perez loves working with a large cast. Legion pretty much fits the bill there. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I think I would like to see that.

you Marvelite poke2.gif

Don't be a hater. poke2.gifscrewy.gif

Hmmm. Byrne is working on Action. does Marvel have anybody?

Hey Marvel is fine they have Bendis and....um....Bendis and...........JMS???

Eh forget it Marvel sucks and DC is smokin hot! news.gif

you Marvelite poke2.gif

Don't be a hater. poke2.gifscrewy.gif

hey, FF will always be my favorite title, but of the 21 books I ordered with my subscription service, 15 were DC 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Traitor. stooges.gif I will admit that I wish I could find more Marvel titles that I actually want to read each month but the list is very short. However, other than Rebirth I can bring myself to any other DC's. confused-smiley-013.gif Still haven't bought into the Crisis hype and I refuse to pay a premium for the books.

Busiek and Perez on JLA would be sweet.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yes! That would kick arse! yay.gif

Actually, George Perez + anybody but Grant Morrison! (I await my flaming...)