• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Ides of March Marvel DC Gold Silver Sale

141 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome!

I will be posting around 120 Gold, Silver, Bronze age funny books throughout the week. I will be starting in a few hours and going through to Thursday or Friday before closing everything down. Included will be Amazing Spider-Man, Batman, Thor, X-Men as well as some other titles like Fantastic Four, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman. KEYS, a few Atlas and other oddballs too!

:takeit: trumps any PM deal not finalized before the stamp.

PM for questions or offers, but I will not likely be doing offers (unless part of a large order) until all the books are listed. But it doesn't hurt to try, so no harm if you do.

US Shipping: $4.00 for 1-3 books. $6.00 4-6 $12.00 7-25. For international orders contact me.

Payment: Paypal (No friends or family please...because I don't have any), Check, Money Order, and Cash!

Returns: They are welcome within 14 days of receiving items.

Nobody from the naughty list please(tsk)

I will post when I'm ready to start in a few hours. Thanks for taking the time to look at my drek! My cats appreciate it(thumbsu