• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long Box storage alternatives?
1 1

31 posts in this topic

what would be a good alternative to s long/short box? This is what I'm using at the moment

image.thumb.jpg.015b160b3f18f893ae51fc5d6c9abc5c.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.e637bb3749d8703cdfbb30f1ad3dc7d0.jpg

but as you can see, the front and back aren't staying straight. I tried putting in a piece of cardboard but that only helped slightly. Any ideas? 

By the way, this is a continuation of sorts to my old post

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/391310-protecting-books-made-with-different-materials-plastic-storage/

Edited by Rika24

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

I wouldn't recommend your box at all, or any box.

Personally I use magazine holders on shelves. Keeps them from stress,and makes em very easy to organize each title.

IMG00388-20110402-2035.jpg

IMG00386-20110402-2034.jpg

Impressive! 

2 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I wouldn't recommend your box at all, or any box.

I'd recommend your box, sexxy...., :shy:

6 minutes ago, oakman29 said:
26 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'd recommend your box, sexxy...., :shy:

:x

:insane:

Just now, oakman29 said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

:insane:

Talk about super gay.:flamed:

I thought you were shemale???  Last night..., :banana:

Just now, oakman29 said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I thought you were shemale???  Last night..., :banana:

Sicko, you told me I was all man baby!

Sorry...., man-babies are illegal in my state...., :whatev:

Just now, oakman29 said:
Just now, lizards2 said:

Sorry...., man-babies are illegal in my state...., :whatev:

:roflmao:Bwahahahahaha

Are you saying travel is an option..., ?  :shy:

I use these.  If you buy in bulk (I believe five or more) the seller will give you a discount.  

https://www.etsy.com/listing/400960861/comic-book-storage-and-display-box?ref=shop_home_feat_3

Can't stand long and short boxes.  I've run across a few websites with comic furniture that look really nice too.  I bet most here wouldn't pay for said furniture, but it looks worlds better than most alternative (ie, cheap) ideas.  

Oakman, your setup is righteous.

11 hours ago, Andahaion said:

I use these.  If you buy in bulk (I believe five or more) the seller will give you a discount.  

https://www.etsy.com/listing/400960861/comic-book-storage-and-display-box?ref=shop_home_feat_3

Can't stand long and short boxes.  I've run across a few websites with comic furniture that look really nice too.  I bet most here wouldn't pay for said furniture, but it looks worlds better than most alternative (ie, cheap) ideas.  

Thanks so much, it's so easy to find any book at any given time. Leaves no stress on the books at all.

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:
13 hours ago, Andahaion said:

Thanks so much, it's so easy to find any book at any given time. Leaves no stress on the books at all.

I would only need to purchase 600-700.  Wonder what the bulk discount would be...., ??  hm

9 hours ago, oakman29 said:
9 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I would only need to purchase 600-700.  Wonder what the bulk discount would be...., ??  hm

At a dollar fifty a piece, peanuts.

Don't call me peanuts, shirley. (tsk)