• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

my tiny brain

Case closed. :grin:

You are supposed to be ignoring me.

I am - I ignore you and your faithful dogpack. :grin:

Like I give a . You are still just as full of sh*t as you ever were. If you are going to ignore someone as least have the balls to stick to it. Just like with the probation list. Oh... wait... :kidaround::grin::foryou:

Guess I hit a nerve . . . pizz off! :grin:

Hit a nerve with me? Not at all. I'm used to you talking out of your azz. Go sell some more over graded krap. (thumbs u

:roflmao: man-child :roflmao:

Wow. You've got this ignore thing down pat. Here, let me show you how it's done. :hi:

I like accurately graded comics. :cloud9:

:cloud9::cloud9:

Ahhh , ... surely ya'll can do better than that ? Your boring me . , ...your all a bunch of boneheads ..................... :grin:

Edited by bhhooks22

Ahhh , ... surely ya'll can do better than that ? Your boring me . , ...your all a bunch of boneheads ..................... :grin:

Where you been, brother? I'm thinking you've been taking a hiatus of at least a few days. Who knows, that may be a splendid thing.

Your bone-headed brother on de boards...

BoneHeads? as in BH? :grin::hi:

Thanks fellers !! ................. :hi:

Been working on some oil/gas maps for a meeting with some investors today ......

Once I pry some $$ out of them , I'll be back to buy comics ............. :whistle:

Thanks fellers !! ................. :hi:

Been working on some oil/gas maps for a meeting with some investors today ......

Once I pry some $$ out of them , I'll be back to buy comics ............. :whistle:

If you're not successful with your prying, you might be cryin'......:makepoint::makepoint: But seriously (if that's possible :smirk:), best wishes. :wishluck:

Just wanted to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed the Marketplace over the last week or so.

There have really been some fabulous selling threads with great books. I am very happy to finally be turning my somewhat embarassing collection of 80's and 90's drek into a collection that I can truly enjoy and take pride in its ownership.

Keep up the good work people. This board is the best.

Just wanted to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed the Marketplace over the last week or so.

There have really been some fabulous selling threads with great books. I am very happy to finally be turning my somewhat embarassing collection of 80's and 90's drek into a collection that I can truly enjoy and take pride in its ownership.

I agree,there has been everything from GA to Moderns and back again! Great work everyone! :applause:

I agree,there has been everything from GA to Moderns and back again! Great work everyone! :applause:

Agreed ! I think it has been about a month now where the books have been top-notch. The past two weeks have been great !