• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Prob a totally newb question but when buying multiple books in a thread how do you include all pics/posts/books all in one reply?  I played with it but I'm old couldn't figure it out. 🤣

• Administrator
On 4/4/2024 at 2:20 AM, TooSnappy1 said:

Prob a totally newb question but when buying multiple books in a thread how do you include all pics/posts/books all in one reply?  I played with it but I'm old couldn't figure it out. 🤣

Click on the + buttons on the bottom left of each post.  There will be a white button that will appear on the bottom right of your screen.  When you have clicked on all of the posts you wanted to quote.  Click on the area where you type your post.  Then, click on the quote button on the bottom right.  They will all show up in the post, as they are at the bottom part of my post.

image.png

image.png

On 4/3/2024 at 7:50 PM, DavidTheDavid said:

:baiting:

It's April.

On 4/4/2024 at 2:20 AM, TooSnappy1 said:

On 3/12/2024 at 12:25 PM, thehumantorch said:

Please nominate this turd for the probation list.

On 4/4/2024 at 12:20 AM, TooSnappy1 said:

CGC Mike's solution is great but you could also just post a list of the books you want to buy and a takeit.  There's no rule requiring you to quote a book you want to buy.

On 4/4/2024 at 6:54 AM, CGC Mike said:

Click on the + buttons on the bottom left of each post.  There will be a white button that will appear on the bottom right of your screen.  When you have clicked on all of the posts you wanted to quote.  Click on the area where you type your post.  Then, click on the quote button on the bottom right.  They will all show up in the post, as they are at the bottom part of my post.

image.png

image.png

Thank you Mike 

• Administrator

I have built a new sub forum for selling in the pulp magazine section.  Pulps and other items (not comics) can be sold there, and listed in our regular forums as well.  Be sure to read the guidelines before starting a for sale thread, as there are additional rules that apply, as well as our current set of rules.

https://boards.cgccomics.com/forum/137-pulps-plus-other-items-for-sale-section/

image.png