• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

PEPe... survives the US Military only to become a Collateral Damage Casualty in the Great Pressing Debate lol

Pepe... friggin' classic!

:roflmao:

-slym (an old CPG joke, folks)

doh!

and I was so close to retirement!!!!!!

yea, thanks for reminding me of superpro guys (pepe)

Hi Cloud hower you!!

:hi: Jimmers!

Hey both of you... :hi:

:hi:

help-sos-sos-29402.gif

Must be a trick here. Forumites being nice to each other.

Alright, I retract any nice-ness. How 'bout this for porcupine48, trmoore54, Green, FUELMAN, and Bosco685.............:censored: you, all of ya.

Okay...That wasn't too convincing. :sorry:

Oh, but a for-real one to bhhooks22. :shrug:

Ah go double-fist yourself! :devil:

Hi Cloud hower you!!

help-sos-sos-29402.gif

Alright, I retract any nice-ness. How 'bout this for porcupine48, trmoore54, Green, FUELMAN, and Bosco685.............:censored: you, all of ya.

:whatthe:

Tom, are you really OldGuy?

Hi Cloud hower you!!

help-sos-sos-29402.gif

Go pound sand! :sumo:

One of my favorite whacko threads of all time :cloud9:

Hey divad :hi:

My hippie daughter was up in San Fran this weekend for the Love Parade...

She's on her way home and just called my wife about an hour ago and got a speeding ticket going 80...will it never end... :tonofbricks:

She's on her way home and just called my wife about an hour ago and got a speeding ticket going 80...will it never end... :tonofbricks:

Ca-ching (-) :sorry:

that's the cost of the USC game this week . . . :hi:

Ca-ching (-) :sorry:

that's the cost of the USC game this week . . . :hi:

True that! :pullhair:

I wonder how fast she was really going. That's what the cops write down when they don't want to haul you in. (I learned this when I passed a cop doing about 104 trying to getting as far from Fresno as fast as I could. Of course, nice thing about going that fast is that you get to skip the whole "Why do you think I pulled you over?" bit.)

Hi Cloud hower you!!

help-sos-sos-29402.gif

I'll take that sand with a grain of salt. :preach:

I wonder how fast she was really going. That's what the cops write down when they don't want to haul you in. (I learned this when I passed a cop doing about 104 trying to getting as far from Fresno as fast as I could. Of course, nice thing about going that fast is that you get to skip the whole "Why do you think I pulled you over?" bit.)

lol True that - I always prefer to get "caught speeding" with the MPH downgrade over the Q&A and lecture :grin:

I got pulled for speeding in Arkansas once. The cop asked me "Why were you going so fast?" I answered "Because, I was trying to get up to 88 MPH so I can get back to the future!"

-slym

I got pulled for speeding in Arkansas once. The cop asked me "Why were you going so fast?" I answered "Because, I was trying to get up to 88 MPH so I can get back to the future!"

-slym

Sir could you step out of the car please.

I just read the Comics General thread about James/ComicGrinder. It really hit me hard hearing of not only the job situation, but to have a family unravel like that.

Poor Grinder

I'm willing to put this book up for auction if this would help out, signed by Tim Vigil. Is it okay to start a thread where you treat it like an auction versus straight sale?

Caliberpresents1_CGCQ9_4.jpg

I just read the Comics General thread about James/ComicGrinder. It really hit me hard hearing of not only the job situation, but to have a family unravel like that.

Poor Grinder

I'm willing to put this book up for auction if this would help out, signed by Tim Vigil. Is it okay to start a thread where you treat it like an auction versus straight sale?

Definitely. And I'm in too. (thumbs u

Poor Grinder

Me too :)

I'd like to donate:

tec403ss.jpg

Poor Grinder

I've got precious little to add, but I can find something. Every little counts...