• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

J. Gunzzz can come off as a 'bit abrasive' at times.......but he's done solids in the end.

I remember having to tangle with him on eBay over something...shot him a really decent offer and got back a huge diatribe about how I wasn't getting off cheap.

A few verbal wrestling moves later and we came to terms here on the boards.

Can't say I'd put him in my family album and invite him over for beers but he made good. He's got that tough Jersey interweb gangster candy shell persona that's covering a soft chewy center of 'fuggedaboutit"...but if you can get past all that he's not 3/4 bad.

J. Gunzzz can come off as a 'bit abrasive' at times.......but he's done solids in the end.

I remember having to tangle with him on eBay over something...shot him a really decent offer and got back a huge diatribe about how I wasn't getting off cheap.

Can't say I'd put him in my family album and invite him over for beers but he made good. He's got that tough Jersey interweb gangster candy shell persona that's covering a soft chewy center of 'fuggedaboutit"...but if you can get past all that he's not 3/4 bad.

With that backhand, I bet you are a hell of a tennis player.

With that backhand, I bet you are a hell of a tennis player.

Frank Sinatra always taught me slapping a broad with an open hand was the most acceptable and politically correct technique....but sometimes I gotta go full metal wifebeater to get my point across. :)

I will say that I find it extremely ridiculous that he decided to play the tough guy card. But I let him know who I am and where I set up if he really wants to talk to me.

I will say that I find it extremely ridiculous that he decided to play the tough guy card. But I let him know who I am and where I set up if he really wants to talk to me.

This is why you're cool. You didn't start a thread about this in CG whining about how you were "threatened" just so you could get the guy a strike.

:applause:

This is why you're cool. You didn't start a thread about this in CG whining about how you were "threatened" just so you could get the guy a strike.

I disagree. A keyboard hardman Dirty Jersey strike call-out would have been awesome.

Is there any sort of rule on that boards against running a sales thread countless times (up to 10) selling the same books? I mean to start a thread for a week, no sales, close it, and start a new thread selling the exact books within a few hours of closing the old thread?

Your ability to never let anything go shines through with every post.

:facepalm:

I disagree. A keyboard hardman Dirty Jersey strike call-out would have been awesome.

Sean.. He says he is coming to "talk" Oct. 13th in Clifton.