• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

If someone's asking 50% over GPA and I say

Wow, what a bargain!! (worship)

is that thread crapping? :devil:

By the way speedy-D, it was $50 on a $330 book, not 50% and the ASM #135 was $125 below the last sale. You guys should really get the story straight BEFORE you try and trash me on a discussion thread

I apologize for my actions. But I can't stand some of these noobs.

By the way, it is in bad form to apologize to your cronies on a sales "discussion" thread and not to the person who's thread you crapped on. what a winner

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

By the way, it is in bad form to apologize to your cronies on a sales "discussion" thread and not to the person who's thread you crapped on. what a winner

I dont like you, and we should never talk. Edited by The Resurrection

I dont like you, and we should never talk.

what's the matter, too big to apologize? And what is all this noobie stuff. You registered here less than 2 years before me?

If someone's asking 50% over GPA and I say

Wow, what a bargain!! (worship)

is that thread crapping? :devil:

By the way speedy-D, it was $50 on a $330 book, not 50% and the ASM #135 was $125 below the last sale. You guys should really get the story straight BEFORE you try and trash me on a discussion thread

You might want to ask yourself, "Is it possible that sometimes someone is NOT talking about me?"

This whole thing could have been a avoided last night if everyone would have enjoyed the fine lineup of Tuesday night tv.

what's the matter, too big to apologize? And what is all this noobie stuff. You registered here less than 2 years before me?

:gossip: It's kind of a board meme / joke to call anyone who registered after you, a noob.

:gossip: It's kind of a board meme / joke to call anyone who registered after you, a noob.

Noob!

Is there a Phil's Parking Lot in Jersey?

They are ALL Phil's Parking Lots in Jersey....he's cornered the parking market.

I have noticed comments deleted. I won't be commenting further. Other than my usual witty banter. And maybe a sales thread, with a moderate mark up.

Noob!

:popcorn:

You know what, you're right Joey. I apologize, I should have pmd you a suggestion and not blasted you publicly. I was wrong to do it. When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. And it was wrong. I stand by that I will not take any threats lightly, but I do admit that I instigated it. So this is my honest, no sarcasm apology.

Noob!

:cloud9: