• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

................Or HarveySwick lol

;)

I like looking at other people's books even if I don't have one. (shrug) One day.... FF #5. :cloud9:

You will probs want a 9.6 :baiting:

:D I wish! I'd be more than happy with a nice 4.0. ;)

No you wouldn't.......maybe for 5 minutes :baiting:

;)

I like looking at other people's books even if I don't have one. (shrug) One day.... FF #5. :cloud9:

lol

He is officially exposed.

;)

Get that :baiting: away from me! :grin:

I work within my financial constraints! :sumo:

Seems to be an increase in silly WTB threads. I'll be happy to pay significantly less than GPA right now! cash in Hand! :facepalm:

Or maybe they have it right and I should just create a list of 9.8 $1k books and leave it open offering $400. hm

Seems to be an increase in silly WTB threads. I'll be happy to pay significantly less than GPA right now! cash in Hand! :facepalm:

Or maybe they have it right and I should just create a list of 9.8 $1k books and leave it open offering $400. hm

lol

I can see a cash buyer offering less than GPA, given that GPA includes Ebay and other sales where the sale number is a gross number (before sales costs, shipping and commission is removed).

Still 10-15% under GPA in a cash deal is the equivalent, it's not a half off proposition like some of the WTB's I've seen.

Some were offering less than $100 for $300+ graded books. Hilarious. Complete waste of space. Really wish I could threadcrap the hell out of that area.

rantrant

What is the deal on someone starting a sales thread...getting no takers....waiting a day...closing it..starting a "new" sales thread...repeat....repeat.

:makepoint:

At what point is it suggested... :hi: eBay is calling for those books kind sir.

Really? I thought it would be better just to :bump: an existing thread so on e you've looked and know there's nothing you want, you don't have to go back. But new threads with the same old mess that no one wants. :frustrated:

I feel duped every time I look. :facepalm:

rantrant

What is the deal on someone starting a sales thread...getting no takers....waiting a day...closing it..starting a "new" sales thread...repeat....repeat.

:makepoint:

At what point is it suggested... :hi: eBay is calling for those books kind sir.

Though I don't think this is the one you are talking about someone decided to point out something similar to your rant

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7260515&fpart=1

No bueno amigo