• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Many props to Justin for organizing all those club threads (more to come I sure) and tackling this huge task. If Oak can grant Justin an honorary forumite inductee, I thinks it's deserved.

Keep up the enthusiasm and positive vibes. The forum and the world (whether we realize it or not) needs more of that stuff.

R

Many props to Justin for organizing all those club threads (more to come I sure) and tackling this huge task. If Oak can grant Justin an honorary forumite inductee, I thinks it's deserved.

Keep up the enthusiasm and positive vibes. The forum and the world (whether we realize it or not) needs more of that stuff.

R

Ryan I couldn't of said it better myself.

IMO this is just another example of how much Justin cares for this community.

Hats off to you brother I know this wasn't an easy task.

:blush: (thumbs u

I can't take all the credit for the HOS/PL >>> Jaybuck was flying through them today! It was definitely a collaborative effort! :headbang:

No you can have all the credit :) I just was not feeling like working lol

:news::news::news::news:

HALL OF SHAME / PROBATION LIST

:news::news::news::news:

I've attached links to all names (except JMG - can't find? (shrug) )

Big :golfclap: to jaybuck43 (worship) who helped me out tremendously with the Probation List portion! :headbang:

extremely helpful. thanks

+ 1

:applause:

+2

:applause:

Just in time for the list to become obsolete. :sorry:

Why? :popcorn:

It's starting to look like the beginning of the end of the PL.

Try posting that someone is on the list in their sales thread. The list is no longer supported by CGC. I guess it's a good resource for anyone interested in looking. The boardies who support the list are a clear minority. It would surprise me if the thread went poof at some point.

Just in time for the list to become obsolete. :sorry:

It's starting to look like the beginning of the end of the PL.

Try posting that someone is on the list in their sales thread. The list is no longer supported by CGC. I guess it's a good resource for anyone interested in looking. The boardies who support the list are a clear minority. It would surprise me if the thread went poof at some point.

Not sure if I missed something, does that mean if you post the list in someones sales thread the mods will strike you?