• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

Psychopath, sociopath.. Big words.. You don't disrespect a mans wife and family, that is wayyyyyy too far. And anyone who does deserves whatever is done. Joke about a mans kids? You are a piece of trash, that's his family.

And yet Boscoe is in here trying and now you are gonna go with maybe we did it?

Let me make sure I get your vendetta clearly stated, Park. So in adding "we", you want to convince people I was in on any death images. Is that it?

Nice! What a great guy you are, Park.

:applause:

Actually, I am.

Cut out the context of the post. Add your spin that is 100% not what I said. Present it as fact. Bosco post!!

Intellectual dishonesty is a phrase you should be familiar with.

Do you really think anyone is going to believe that spin? Nice attempt at moving the goal posts.

I do believe the ship that is your reputation is quickly sinking.

I realize some people have a mad on for rupp, but that image of Sean is inexcusable.

May I ask where or who you got the image from? PM me if you like.

That is not the issue, Michael. The issue IS, did you create a meme with a gay slur showing Sean's avatar holding gun to his his head, and another meme with the same avatar with another slur showing a gun and blood and bones shooting out of his head?

Yes or No?

BTW, when you posted the "funny" picture of Park, you created a link to your photobucket account which is set to PUBLIC...why on earth would you put tax returns or anything private on a public account? It's not like someone had to hack in somewhere.

and nor would that be trolling...

Edited by skypinkblu

Let me make sure I get your vendetta clearly stated, Park. So in adding "we", you want to convince people I was in on any death images. Is that it?

Earlier, I couldn't use the word, "gleefully" because you said that was swaying the crowd.

You however, are able to use the word, "vendetta".

Fascinating.

"Frothing" is a nice word.

Words are funny things.

Ok everyone, lets ease up on Boscoe. It appears that everyone who has had any form of beef with me is present, so lets not get misdirected or forget why you are here today.

I don't believe anyone is trying to "defend" my sense of humor. Just the means in which this vendetta started.

As I reiterated to Ditch earlier, I deny, nor corroborate anything said here.

That being said what I do off this site is really no one's business but my own. Regardless of public / private settings on any site I frequent.

I posted nothing on this board. Any images that have made rounds here, whatever they may be, weren't posted by me and distributed by individuals who obviously have more time on their hands than I do since I have literally 1000's of pictures posted on a multitude of photo sharing sites.

I'm sure that would take a lot of time and effort to dig through. Not only excessive trolling... but concentrated, group trolling.

Some of those sites probably contain documents about tax information, pictures of my house and other things... which is something each and every one of us should consider thinking about.

My humor is South Park level and I get that is not to some people's level of taste... but I really didn't expose anyone to it. That was done by the vendetta going on here... anything found on any photo sharing site was deliberately searched out and distributed here for no other means than to start a war and a entertaining Friday thread.

You don't like my sense of humor then fine, your choice. You can find much racier stuff in Aqua Teen Hunger Force and in re-runs on Comedy Central.

I think the point being made here is if you choose not to watch South Park... is it ok for a "watch dog group" to transmit to your TV with a flashing light "saying watch this" in order to start a revolution against it? That's what is happening here and where this is more of a vendetta... and it was timed out with precision and cooperation.

Park and his crew have taken cartoons characters with dynamite in their mouths and turned it into what is basically being played up as "hate crimes against humanity". Beat that statement to death if you want.

Don't take into account that any of those images could have been altered by anyone else in the process of it being distributed to your PM box by the vendetta crew. Not saying they have, not saying they haven't.

Is this really information sharing for the "better" of this community, or is it just more kerosene to add to a fire that's been burning for a while now?

If anyone wants to see anything I've done, I'm certain that if you request it from Logan, Park or Ditch, they will probably help you find what you are looking for.

They are the ones that are, by their own admittance, distributing it freely and continuing to willingly PM it to board members... and not I.

I never admitted that, nor have I actually done that. Please get your facts straight.

Psychopath, sociopath.. Big words.. You don't disrespect a mans wife and family, that is wayyyyyy too far. And anyone who does deserves whatever is done. Joke about a mans kids? You are a piece of trash, that's his family.

Let's not overlook this in all of the obfuscation and deflection.

Actually, I am.

Cut out the context of the post. Add your spin that is 100% not what I said. Present it as fact. Bosco post!!

Do you really think anyone is going to believe that spin? Nice attempt at moving the goal posts.

You are the one spinning this from the key issue, and trying to make it sound like it is something else.

RUPP MADE IMAGES THAT ARE TROUBLING. THAT IS THE FACT!

Attempting to make it sound like others were in on this is not fact. Not with me. So no, it is not being a great guy to try and make things up to continue historic attacks.

I realize some people have a mad on for rupp, but that image of Sean is inexcusable.

May I ask where or who you got the image from? PM me if you like.

That is not the issue, Michael. The issue IS, did you create a meme with a gay slur showing Sean's avatar holding gun to his his head, and another meme with the same avatar with another slur showing a gun and blood and bones shooting out of his head?

Yes or No?

BTW, when you posted the "funny" picture of Park, you created a link to your photobucket account which is set to PUBLIC...why on earth would you put tax returns or anything private on a public account? It's not like someone had to hack in somewhere.

and nor would that be trolling...

Let's also not let this post be overlooked in all of the obfuscation and deflection.

Earlier, I couldn't use the word, "gleefully" because you said that was swaying the crowd.

Fascinating.

Words are funny things.

Finding images someone made privately about someone they dislike is one thing. Trying to make it into a conspiracy is another.

That is a vendetta being applied at an opprtune time. Nothing more.

Agreed. Which is why I am torqued.

And this isn't just limited to just Fingh(although many, many are) and Logan. There are so many other members Rupp "memorialized". The ultimate key board tough guy.

Actually, I am.

You are the one spinning this from the key issue, and trying to make it sound like it is something else.

Attempting to make it sound like others were in on this is not fact. Not with me. So no, it is not being a great guy to try and make things up to continue historic attacks.

So, Nick.

1. You have now seen at least some of the most disturbing images.

2. You find them "troubling" but that is a slippery, generalized word. You earlier found my morning comments troubling, if I recall.

3. In light of you now having seen these memes, and in light of your standing on the boards as someone who seeks community and fairness, and finally, in the spirit of community and fairness, and linguistic specificity, what do you now think should be done?

Fascinating.

Words are funny things.

Finding images someone made privately about someone they dislike is one thing. Trying to make it into a conspiracy is another.

I see.

Actually, I am.

Nowhere have I said anyone else is in on this.

I have said two things over and over.

Rupp is a punk for making this trash.

I am blown away that you are defending him.

That's it.

You have willingly tied yourself to the anchor that is Rupp. Enjoy the ride.

If any of these allegations of making memes about suicide, someone's wife or hate speech are true... I wouldn't waste one moment to contact the authorities. At the very least the CGC organization would be made aware of stuff like this happening in their rooms.

Dan

There is no vendetta, just holding someone accountable for their actions. Nothing more.

If any of these allegations of making memes about suicide, someone's wife or hate speech are true... I wouldn't waste one moment to contact the authorities. At the very least the CGC organization would be made aware of stuff like this happening in their rooms.

Dan

It was't suicide. It was an execution. Both my little Heatmiser hands are visible. The hand holding the gun is a real person's hand and a real gun superimposed in. :hi:

There is no vendetta, just holding someone accountable for their actions. Nothing more.

Vendetta sounds pretty impressive when you're trying to spin and deflect while defending a buddy though 2c

Actually, I am.

So, Nick.

1. You have now seen at least some of the most disturbing images.

2. You find them "troubling" but that is a slippery, generalized word. You earlier found my morning comments troubling, if I recall.

3. In light of you now having seen these memes, and in light of your standing on the boards as someone who seeks community and fairness, and finally, in the spirit of community and fairness, and linguistic specificity, what do you now think should be done?

I am very interested in his answer to this question.

I have to chime in here (of course) -

Rupp has bought things from me, treated me fairly, and was always nice.

HOWEVER

This is all very disturbing. Facts have been shown that I don't think anyone can refute.

All this makes me sad...

-slym :(