• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Yeah, while I don't always see eye-to-eye with everyone here, I don't consider anything that was said between me, seanfingh, bababooey, and Ditch here as any sort of "break" in any sort of camaraderie here. And yes, RMA, you and I have a long history, and you never did anything here, as far as the current convo is concerned. I don't know if those other guys consider me a friend, but I consider them friendly. You and I have spoken on the phone, had long conversations and arguments over at VF.com, and I call you a friend.

I really don't know why Rupp included that. It doesn't help him prove anything. As I stated earlier, this isn't about me and I don't want it to be included in this... "whatever this is."

-slym

I'm going to ask a question, and I'm already regretting it, as I don't want to seem like I'm picking a side.

If the contents of these memes were so offensive, why are people directly involved changing their locations to reflect what was said in them?

Mine wasn't that offensive, but I do find it odd that it wasn't publicly made. My meme had to do with me making a comment about an attractive young woman in a cosplay costume that had an odd-looking bellybutton. So, to help keep the levity up, I changed my location. However, as stated earlier, this isn't about me.

I can't speak for anyone else, however.

-slym

Mine wasn't that offensive, but I do find it odd that it wasn't publicly made. My meme had to do with me making a comment about an attractive young woman in a cosplay costume that had an odd-looking bellybutton. So, to help keep the levity up, I changed my location.

I can't speak for anyone else, however.

-slym

I guess I didn't understand the reference, as it sounds more offensive than it is. Thanks Slym :foryou:

Interesting manifesto, but has some inaccuaccies including the fact I was never/am not involved in any "click" who's purpose was a vendetta or whatever you want to call it against Bio-Rupp. Again I say

People may not be able to get along, that's understandable. For someone that has publicly griped about being trolled or purposefully pursued with attempts to engage him in arguments to then expend the energy for such negative bashing(whether in PM or not) is more than ironic, and based on what I've seen, appalling.

Again... nothing posted to this board. What I do outside of this board is my business.

Absolutely it is, but your character is not defined by just what you post on these boards either. If you want to claim people troll you here and then you feel comfortable uploading memes that bash boardies (open to public viewing) then be prepared to be questioned about the double standard.

Interesting manifesto, but has some inaccuaccies including the fact I was never/am not involved in any "click" who's purpose was a vendetta or whatever you want to call it against Bio-Rupp. Again I say

People may not be able to get along, that's understandable. For someone that has publicly griped about being trolled or purposefully pursued with attempts to engage him in arguments to then expend the energy for such negative bashing(whether in PM or not) is more than ironic, and based on what I've seen, appalling.

Again... nothing posted to this board. What I do outside of this board is my business.

Absolutely it is, but your character is not defined by just what you post on these boards either. If you want to claim people troll you here and then you feel comfortable uploading memes that bash boardies (open to public viewing) then be prepared to be questioned about the double standard.

Interesting note about character. One last post on the topic. I will edit this into the manifesto.

Check the date on the phone... 01/12/14. Look at the meme.

Coincidence? This from a month ago?

Ditch journal post #7350574 - 01/14/14 01:49 PM

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7191473&fpart=144

IMDgT9h.png

----------------------------

Followed by post #7350579 - 01/14/14 01:50 PM

I deserve that. lol

---------------------------

Followed by post # #7351068 - 01/14/14 04:34 PM

lol

Just because people aren't posting doesn't mean that people aren't reading...

+1 but a whole lot of ???

:gossip: I don't want to off the board Illuminati

Edited by universal soldier

I guess I'm slow. Are you again trying to insinuate, without being explicit because you could then easily be proven a liar, that you didn't create the repulsive images people are attributing to you? Are you denying that you delivered them via PM to other boardies here?

I recognize the picture (minus the Fingh portion) from the Vault Grading thread right? I don't get how that has to do with this thread so I am with you Hado ???