• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Now this is more like it. People conversing like human beings.

The tension in this place is staggering, glad to see that people can still be rational

I am good, I have 3 shows to go to in the next few months. I will have all aggressions out.

Now this is more like it. People conversing like human beings.

The tension in this place is staggering, glad to see that people can still be rational

I am good, I have 3 shows to go to in the next few months. I will have all aggressions out.

Awesome :headbang:

English teacher in me just can't resist any longer: clique, not click. :sumo:
I don't like it, looks canadian..

Damn Canadians. doh!

silly_canadian_hockey_beaver_cartoon_post_cards-r3445f16f799541319f8ccd1121148e5f_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

The first time my band went to Canada we crossed the border and went to currency exchange. First words out of my bass players mouth "arrrr me gold dubloons".. The money looked fake and there were coins up to $2.00.

Damn Canadians. doh!

silly_canadian_hockey_beaver_cartoon_post_cards-r3445f16f799541319f8ccd1121148e5f_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

The first time my band went to Canada we crossed the border and went to currency exchange. First words out of my bass players mouth "arrrr me gold dubloons".. The money looked fake and there were coins up to $2.00.

lol

I felt that way when I was in France. The euro is weirder than our money

If I get a chance, Ill scan some of the Kwacha I have from Zambia. It is really weird, has a see through polymer window on it. Kinda fun though since you constantly had to carry around massive bills because of the hyper inflation so you would have like $100,000 on you at any time (equal to about 20 bucks or so)

Damn Canadians. doh!

Loonies and twonies.

:lol:

-slym