• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

congrats :golfclap:

Would you like the picture I carry in my wallet so I never drink? It's really nice shows almost all of my sisters internal organs after being hit by a drunk driver.

so go enjoy it I'm quite sure that you deserve it

Would you like the picture I carry in my wallet so I never drink? It's really nice shows almost all of my sisters internal organs after being hit by a drunk driver.

Hence, why it's never smart to throw out the "what are you, drunk?" card. Too many people have had painful events transpire in their lives to joke about it or throw it out there casually.

Classy Branget, classy.

Hence, why it's never smart to throw out the "what are you, drunk?" card. Too many people have had painful events transpire in their lives to joke about it or throw it out there casually.

Classy Branget, classy.

:eyeroll:

sometimes it's better to walk away from a discussion. too much gets lost in translation and context is hard to gauge in a message. I had some confusion earlier and walked away before I got frustrated, especially when part of your statement is being quoted but the context is thrown out.

will be 30 years tomorrow.......about 3 hours...
sorry to hear this John. One of the many reasons why I hardly (like almost never) drink and would never drink and drive.

thank you very much Hector it is much appreciated

Mystery Box threads are a different beast. People finding them sketchy, or being extra scrutinizing seems pretty reasonable to me.

Of course, I say this knowing nothing about GIJOEISAWESOME's thread, but this is the Internet and I can do that! :)

Yeah, they weren't just scrutinizing it. People were saying that my comics weren't worth much and my boxes weren't worth much. IT'S A MYSTERY BOX!!!!!!

Also GIJOEISAWESOME had that annoying signature line at the time...

Something about this thread is SS'd by me, myself and I :blahblah:

I tried to ad block it & wiped out every post on the boards...then had to unblock the entire site & got back all those annoying signatures I had blocked :acclaim:

He was fair game. :devil:

I never understood why I made that sig. I actually didn't know it was editable, til I google searched "How do I edit my sig cgc boards". My life is a google search.

lol

:news:

These are available again if it's okay with Dale and if anyone takes them. Otherwise, I'll follow through with my purchase offer. I'm trying to cut out raw purchases and submissions.

:takeit:
X-Men #141 NM $110

722088410_o.jpg

Tales of the Teen Titans #44 VF+ $35

723062929_o.jpg

X-Factor #5 1st Apocalypse $35

723065552_o.jpg

Tales to Astonish #90 1st Abomination VF/NM Beautiful white pages $90

722086254_o.jpg

There may be an issue in Dale's sales thread.

What do u mean?

Backing out of a deal by posting directly in the thread instead of by PM could cause an issue. We shall see.