• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

The boards going down yesterday and then the Ebay ads showing up seemed to set the place on fire.

:P

... and the power is STILL out at my house. I guess if you mess with the hand of a god... :facepalm:

Arch said he would restore the power at your house once you "kneel" before Zod Dena. :eek:

The boards going down yesterday and then the Ebay ads showing up seemed to set the place on fire.

:P

... and the power is STILL out at my house. I guess if you mess with the hand of a god... :facepalm:

Arch said he would restore the power at your house once you "kneel" before Zod Dena. :eek:

I would love to kneel before Dena... give me the hotline number that she will actually answer :wishluck::grin:

I just did a search for Spiderman 36 on eBay. There were 911 listings.

I get 1308.....which was the year that Empero Go-Nijō of Japan died on the eve of.....September 11th.