• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I'd politely ask in his thread to post pictures. There's nothing wrong with asking.

Yep, and now that crassus mentions it, someone might as well post Arch's rules template citing rule #11. Or, is that one too trivial? (Sorry, but I'm still trying to figure out which rules are too trivial to enforce, and which ones are worth enforcing :shy: )

Citing the rules won't matter, it'll be "poof-ville" in a few short hours.

I'd politely ask in his thread to post pictures. There's nothing wrong with asking.

Yep, and now that crassus mentions it, someone might as well post Arch's rules template citing rule #11. Or, is that one too trivial? (Sorry, but I'm still trying to figure out which rules are too trivial to enforce, and which ones are worth enforcing :shy: )

Citing the rules won't matter, it'll be "poof-ville" in a few short hours.

Why? Because of the no PMs thing?

Glad to see everyone woke up in such a great mood. Guilty of not reading a rule unique to the comic section of a chat board. Burn the witch!!

Not "burn the witch", more "C'mon Man!"

I look at it in the reverse, what the rules of the marketplace are asking sellers to do is not strenuous rocket science.

I'll give the seller the benefit of the doubt (now) that he's not selling the same books here and on Ebay at the same time, but, the rules about exclusivity and responding to posts and PMs here are tied together.

If you are selling your books Boards exclusive the assumption is you can be around to respond to Board members on the Boards.

I find the rules here generally speaking very well conceived because they are simple and few. The rules are not asking for major sacrifices.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a thread about pressing, is this it?

Nah, haven't you heard? Whining about receiving a damaged free gift is the new "pressing" thread around here. :facepalm:

I can't believe that that "Summer's Eve" had to gall to then whine about how everyone was ganging up on him, and how mean boardies are. He was starting to sound like Mitch over in the Gold threads. :screwy:

I wasn't mean to him :angel:

Nah, haven't you heard? Whining about receiving a damaged free gift is the new "pressing" thread around here. :facepalm:

I can't believe that that "Summer's Eve" had to gall to then whine about how everyone was ganging up on him, and how mean boardies are. He was starting to sound like Mitch over in the Gold threads. :screwy:

Link to this latest debacle? :foryou:

LINKY

LINKY

link to specific post

LINKY

link to specific post

suck it show-off

LINKY

link to specific post

suck it show-off

:acclaim:

Glad to see everyone woke up in such a great mood. Guilty of not reading a rule unique to the comic section of a chat board. Burn the witch!!

I look at it in the reverse, what the rules of the marketplace are asking sellers to do is not strenuous rocket science.

I'll give the seller the benefit of the doubt (now) that he's not selling the same books here and on Ebay at the same time, but, the rules about exclusivity and responding to posts and PMs here are tied together.

If you are selling your books Boards exclusive the assumption is you can be around to respond to Board members on the Boards.

I find the rules here generally speaking very well conceived because they are simple and few. The rules are not asking for major sacrifices.

You are assuming he read the rules. Every place has rule and 99% of them are very similar. In general once you follow one set you tend to be good to go in most other places. I never read the rules and I still haven't but I do ok. I was corrected on those I was not following.

Well, it looks like this sales thread was so far off the mark from the norm, the mod moved it to the Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc. area.

BATMAN ADVENTIRES #12 - CGC 9.8 - 3 copies for $2100