• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I guess maybe if Braunty isn't accepting PMs the mods don't consider it a sale on the Boards.

I think you may have it here. There is also the consequences, as Hector pointed out, of someone disregarding the email and simply posting the I'll take it, either by PM or in the thread. I'm not sure a sales thread that does not respond to either of these can really fly.

I guess maybe if Braunty isn't accepting PMs the mods don't consider it a sale on the Boards.

I think you may have it here. There is also the consequences, as Hector pointed out, of someone disregarding the email and simply posting the I'll take it, either by PM or in the thread. I'm not sure a sales thread that does not respond to either of these can really fly.

:acclaim:

Like someone said earlier, the mods are not playing around anymore when it comes to the sales area.

48269.jpg

Like someone said earlier, the mods are not playing around anymore when it comes to the sales area.

48269.jpg

Which is a good thing? (shrug)

Or SAY they have no money... But throw up the :takeit: in 5 other threads... lol

It's funny how you piled onto this considering how much you did this to me.

I hardly call this attacking you.

Ok. George. What do you want me to say, you win. ^^

I suck. Then why do you want to interact with me? I don't with you fella. Just ignore me. :idea:

I didn't have a problem with you before, but after posting that notice in my sales thread for no reason, now I do. I don't care if it was just a joke or not, I don't care. I wasn't running that sales thread for the heck of it, but since you didn't seem to care, I'll thank you to stay away from any of my future threads.

I thought that I was being a helpful member of this community, exposing the recent scammers and shysters, yet when I was coming to the boards to sell some books in order to help pay mounting bills, I get a "joke" post that may or may not have cost me customers because once they saw the notice, I wonder how many bothered to see your spoiler where you posted your GLWTS.

I guess I'll just pull the books and try to figure some other way to pay my bills. Board camaraderie, indeed.

I'm sorry. I'll delete it. :sorry:

Actually, I can't because you quoted it. I'm sorry for posting in your sales thread with a :hi: I can promise you it was good intentions albeit misguided.

All I can say is I'm sorry.

Edited by HarveySwick

I guess I'll just pull the books and try to figure some other way to pay my bills. Board camaraderie, indeed.

Although I was a little confused by the guidelines being posted in the thread, I wouldn't think it would throw people off from making an offer.

My suggestion is just keep them up for now, and have Harvey delete that post. Especially if you were going to post more books in that thread.

:foryou:

I'm sorry. I'll delete it. :sorry:

Actually, I can't because you quoted it. I'm sorry for posting in your sales thread with a :hi: I can promise you it was good intentions albeit misguided.

All I can say is I'm sorry.

You can delete your posts, and if Joe wants to, he can edit/delete the post he made quoting you.

-slym

Or SAY they have no money... But throw up the :takeit: in 5 other threads... lol

It's funny how you piled onto this considering how much you did this to me.

I hardly call this attacking you.

Ok. George. What do you want me to say, you win. ^^

I suck. Then why do you want to interact with me? I don't with you fella. Just ignore me. :idea:

I didn't have a problem with you before, but after posting that notice in my sales thread for no reason, now I do. I don't care if it was just a joke or not, I don't care. I wasn't running that sales thread for the heck of it, but since you didn't seem to care, I'll thank you to stay away from any of my future threads.

I thought that I was being a helpful member of this community, exposing the recent scammers and shysters, yet when I was coming to the boards to sell some books in order to help pay mounting bills, I get a "joke" post that may or may not have cost me customers because once they saw the notice, I wonder how many bothered to see your spoiler where you posted your GLWTS.

Get over it.