• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

What did I miss?

Someone using the username "Copeland" attempted to start flooding the Kudos area with multiple threads about the craziest ramblings, including how the world is burning, babies are dying, etc., etc. And the images were quite eye-catching.

Stu?

Are you kidding? Not by a longshot.

What's the indicator it isn't him?

Seriously? The posts were nothing but a jumbled, crazy mix of html, photos and insane babbling nonsense beyond the likes of Luxxx even. Stu has never posted BS like that. Except for the fact that he has to post as a shill and doesn’t get on with Borock, Stu is among the more erudite posters here. Whether one dislikes him or not, he doesn’t post crazy gibberish.

I think those were Luxx posts...just nonsense w/pics. :insane:

2c

It was malware spam - there were numerous embedded links in the wall o' text.

(shrug) the only one where the pics showed up was a second post in one of the threads, that's the one that was luxx-like...the malware probably couldn't flip the UBB/HTML thing....but you're probably right, I'm not a mod so I can't see it anymore to verify what you're saying

:baiting: