• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I think those were Luxx posts...just nonsense w/pics. :insane:

2c

It was malware spam - there were numerous embedded links in the wall o' text.

(shrug) the only one where the pics showed up was a second post in one of the threads, that's the one that was luxx-like...the malware probably couldn't flip the UBB/HTML thing....but you're probably right, I'm not a mod so I can't see it anymore to verify what you're saying

:baiting:

:lol:

:signofftopic:

Summarizing someone else's post because you believe it means more when you post it is annoying. Equally annoying is staking 4 paragraphs that old just as easily be communicated with 1-2 sentences. :pullhair:

rantrant over

Summarizing someone else's post because you believe it means more when you post it is annoying. Equally annoying is staking 4 paragraphs that old just as easily be communicated with 1-2 sentences. :pullhair:

rantrant over

So to sum up, lack of original thought and being a blowhard are frowned upon by you.

rantrant over

So to sum up, lack of original thought and being a blowhard are frowned upon by you.

=

summing done

rantrant over

^^

Finally a friday thread!!!

Oh did Dale hold ppls up for money...seems like half the ppls that bought from him are having to sell books back to the community lol

I noticed that as well and thought hm

Oh did Dale hold ppls up for money...seems like half the ppls that bought from him are having to sell books back to the community lol

Wait, how can you grade comics if you're..... hm

Wait, how can you grade comics if you're..... hm

Daredevil style

Stu?

Are you kidding? Not by a longshot.

What's the indicator it isn't him?

Seriously? The posts were nothing but a jumbled, crazy mix of html, photos and insane babbling nonsense beyond the likes of Luxxx even. Stu has never posted BS like that. Except for the fact that he has to post as a shill and doesn’t get on with Borock, Stu is among the more erudite posters here. Whether one dislikes him or not, he doesn’t post crazy gibberish.

You say "seriously" one more time and I am going to alert ModBaBa00.

:sumo:

But on a more serious note, yes I was asking a non-serious question which you seriously answered. So seriously, untighten your wadded panties - seriously. You'll feel less serious.

Stu?

Seriously? The posts were nothing but a jumbled, crazy mix of html, photos and insane babbling nonsense beyond the likes of Luxxx even. Stu has never posted BS like that. Except for the fact that he has to post as a shill and doesn’t get on with Borock, Stu is among the more erudite posters here. Whether one dislikes him or not, he doesn’t post crazy gibberish.

But on a more serious note, yes I was asking a non-serious question which you seriously answered. So seriously, untighten your wadded panties - seriously. You'll feel less serious.

simmer down rosco
:o

Stu?

simmer down rosco
:o

lol