• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

is selling comics on these boards how you guys make a living?

if not, the who gives a craap about all this sheit.

Monstro, no offense but I am really looking for you to make a constructive post. I know you can do it.

lol

Funny how you don't realize that most of the people discussing here are looking to make things better in the marketplace for those that don't want to talk about it.

Think about that.

;)

hey man, i was wondering something, maybe you can help me out. do you collect GA?

Monstro, no offense but I am really looking for you to make a constructive post. I know you can do it.

lol

Funny how you don't realize that most of the people discussing here are looking to make things better in the marketplace for those that don't want to talk about it.

Think about that.

;)

Oh, offend away. Call a twit a twit. We've already raked David over the coals for being oblique, it only makes sense to do as we say, right?

No offense. Wink wink.

:foryou:

(shrug)

Do you want me to take your flower and *spoon* it while you watch?

No offense of course.

lol

God, no. What on Earth - ? I don't think anybody wants you to do that

lol

Think about that.

;)

hey man, i was wondering something, maybe you can help me out. do you collect GA?

I just started, why?

lol

Think about that.

;)

I just started, why?

think maybe you could stop announcing it in every f ucking thread?

lol

Think about that.

;)

I just started, why?

think maybe you could stop announcing it in every f ucking thread?

lol

Why don't you take your head out of your arse, wipe off the residue and maybe you'll see what is really going on around here.

Then maybe you can direct me to one constructive post you have made.

And then I will stop talking about comics and talk about your constructive post. Until then there is nothing worth talking about with you.

You people have absolutely lost your minds. doh!

I just asked him to post something constructive. So he did. Constructive for us to realize that he is worth putting on ignore.

lol

BTW,

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HEARD BUT I COLLECT

GA AGE BOOKS NOW

When I'm not making whoopee or going to the bathroom or sleeping that is.

R.

all i was trying to do in my initial post was to remind everyone that we're just trading comics back and forth really. no need to get so worked up over others selling threads. we're all adults here.

then for some reason our big GA collector had to chime in judging my posts lol

all i was trying to do in my initial post was to remind everyone that we're just trading comics back and forth really. no need to get so worked up over others selling threads. we're all adults here.

then for some reason our big GA collector had to chime in judging my posts lol

Buckwheat (sorry I don't know your real name),

The reason we get strong feelings about this place is because we want it to be safe and fair. Especially when we are dealing with very expensive books.

Now I happen to be excited about my new experience collecting GA. VERY EXCITED. So if you don't like my...what...6 or 7 posts out of over 7800 stating that I've switched to GA well learn how to use that left hand of yours (no not the hairy one that's making you blind, the other one) and using your keyboard put me on ignore.

And I didn't think of my self as anything "big time". That's my girlfriend's job.

I have no problem with a grading or pricing issue on a low grade reader for $10 or $20. When it comes to a problem on an expensive book I think most people want their bases covered. Wouldn't you?

That's all the discussion has been about around here.

Sheeit.

Now I have to admit that your GA comment was funny. I laughed my azz off. But you are still a twinky because if someone where to look at your posts all they would see is some passive aggressive guy throwing in unnecessary inflammatory comments for no other reason than to get a reaction from people and keep a thread going.

Like I said...funny...but the sun shines on even a dog's arse some days.

(thumbs u

You people have absolutely lost your minds. doh!

I just asked him to post something constructive. So he did. Constructive for us to realize that he is worth putting on ignore.

lol

BTW,

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HEARD BUT I COLLECT

GA AGE BOOKS NOW

When I'm not making whoopee or going to the bathroom or sleeping that is.

R.

You forgot drinking. Apparently lots and lots of drinking. :gossip: