• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Time for all of us to give it a rest Andy.

If you fellas want to continue with this, breaking down sytax, finding hidden meanings in words, searching for my passport photos and Visa account numbers, and blah blah blah... knock yourselves out.

Howz about you just own it. YOU posted a link to a public viewing of images that included the following and then you want everyone to believe it's all a conspiracy & all you want is to make the board a better place?? incredible.

carte.jpg

watson.jpg

krak.jpg

slym.jpg

Gladly own up to these... all publically posted in the threads where they appeared. We have all posted memes to this site. If none have been deleted, they should all still be there.

If you fellas want to continue with this, breaking down sytax, finding hidden meanings in words, searching for my passport photos and Visa account numbers, and blah blah blah... knock yourselves out.

Howz about you just own it. YOU posted a link to a public viewing of images that included the following and then you want everyone to believe it's all a conspiracy & all you want is to make the board a better place?? incredible.

carte.jpg

watson.jpg

krak.jpg

slym.jpg

Gladly own up to these... all publically posted in the threads where they appeared. We have all posted memes to this site. If none have been deleted, they should all still be there.

Then own the other two and deal with it, whether they were posted here or not. Just because they weren't doesn't lessen what they are, again, YOU posted the link to the Photobucket account.

Then own the other two and deal with it, whether they were posted here or not. Just because they weren't doesn't lessen what they are, again, YOU posted the link to the Photobucket account.

My online photo accounts have literally thousands of pictures. One Clooneython in the past had over 300 items in it. I've done 17 Clooneythons loaded with merchandise... with photos for each and every item.

Literally tons of photos to search through... who (whom) takes the time to go through pages of comics, merchandise, dog pictures, cat pictures, donkey pictures, sound effects, PowerPoint lecture pictures with broken bones, vacation pictures, cheese, Teri Hatcher, chicken breasts, ... without a vendetta on their mind.

Ditch stated in a post this back door PMing has been going on for months between boardies, Logan states he doesn't keep old PM's of things he's been sent. Sounds like months of planning going on here. A definite timeline is being established.

Its not a spin... its a fact.

Show me one link to where anything that Park is shopping around is publically posted to this board.

If you would, please PM me who sent you any memes that they say I created and if you could the date.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Again note... these PMs are not from me. They were not posted here by me, nor PMd by me, to any member that is a topic of these memes.

Your wording sounds clear here, you did not post these memes. And you did not distribute them through PM to anyone that you depicted in these memes. That's correct, right?

But you did PM them to people who were not depicted in these memes, right?

Or wrong, and you just made the memes and didn't show anyone on these boards?

You've broken the code - cleverly worded to appear that it was the others who were the only ones to distribute the images, not him.

I am a completely unbiased observer (as I have no friends on the board)...

1) Rupp's non-denials are beginning to sound like insane ramblings

2) murder memes are mad creepy, son

but

3) people may be over-reacting. It feels like the Jets and the Sharks are snapping away and there's about to be a dance-off.

My online photo accounts have literally thousands of pictures. One Clooneython in the past had over 300 items in it. I've done 17 Clooneythons loaded with merchandise... with photos for each and every item.

Literally tons of photos to search through... who (whom) takes the time to go through pages of comics, merchandise, dog pictures, cat pictures, donkey pictures, sound effects, PowerPoint lecture pictures with broken bones, vacation pictures, cheese, Teri Hatcher, chicken breasts, ... without a vendetta on their mind.

Ditch stated in a post this back door PMing has been going on for months between boardies, Logan states he doesn't keep old PM's of things he's been sent. Sounds like months of planning going on here. A definite timeline is being established.

Show me one link to where anything that Park is shopping around is publically posted to this board.

If you would, please PM me who sent you any memes that they say I created and if you could the date.

xxx ooo

Rupp

I looked through the pics you linked to, and i dont have a vendetta. So either own it or don't, it your decision.

I know this is mine... but its nice.

A lot of people are asking "did Rupp do this, or did Rupp do that". The bold is your answer and I'm sorry if it isn't good enough for some.

Chris made a comment that he didn't understand the syntax.

I would PM you my transcripts from my English composition classes from college, but I'm certain that Park can print you off a copy from his extensive search of my 1000's of pics from my various, photo sharing sites.

This is not a jab at you Chris, PM if you want... as there are a few questions I have about PMs you may have received and timelines involved.

Ok everyone, lets ease up on Boscoe. It appears that everyone who has had any form of beef with me is present, so lets not get misdirected or forget why you are here today.

I don't believe anyone is trying to "defend" my sense of humor. Just the means in which this vendetta started.

As I reiterated to Ditch earlier, I deny, nor corroborate anything said here.

The "nor" implies that there is a "neither" that precedes it. That's all I was asking. One of my degrees is in English and I was just trying to not misunderstand you.

To make it work I have to fill in a word and I don't want to do that for reasons that will become evident when you see the two ways it can be construed.

It can be read " I deny, and do not corroborate, anything said here."

It can also be read "I neither deny, nor corroborate, anything said here." This is so, being that the "nor" is preceded by "neither" as they are a paired language device, "either - or" "neither - nor".

Not wanted to put words in your mouth, I simply wanted to know which of the two possible translations was the correct one. It's not a trap. I promise. It's simply that, whatever meaning you hold for that sentence, it is not coming through as clearly as you think.

Comix, he is choosing his words carefully and knows that he is not actually answering anything. An answer would be yes I did it, no I didn't mean for them to see it, and I am sorry that I did it.

Oh, and unless that is some sort of inside joke among friends, I find that Slym meme to be in poor taste.

xxx ooo

Rupp

I looked through the pics you linked to, and i dont have a vendetta. So either own it or don't, it your decision.

Do you randomly look through pictures on other board member's photo sharing sites or just mine? I realize I post pictures that link to photo sharing sites... but you are saying you go through each seller's photo sharing site photos... or just mine in particular?

xxx ooo

Rupp

It almost...almost sounds like you're implying that people who found these images on your public PB account have altered said images to somehow frame you.

Almost.

xxx ooo

Rupp

It almost...almost sounds like you're implying that people who found these images on your public PB account have altered said images to somehow frame you.

Almost.

Casey... you said I posted a meme of your wife and family. I doubt I made a meme with your family in it.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Almost.

Casey... you said I posted a meme of your wife and family. I doubt I made a meme with your family in it.

Correction: the meme was you asking how my wife and your kids were doing. I never said you posted it anywhere.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Almost.

Correction: the meme was you asking how my wife and your kids were doing. I never said you posted it anywhere.

So you have a meme I never posted anywhere ... that's not of your wife and family? hm

xxx ooo

Rupp

Almost.

So you have a meme I never posted anywhere ... that's not of your wife and family? hm

I don't have it, I saw it in the same place I saw the murder memes you did, on your public PB account that's open for the world to see. I don't expect you to own up to it since you won't own up to the others.