• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Sold, Thanks!
1 1

36 posts in this topic

I’m back, for the last time, with all that is left of my PC.  This again will be super cheap and priced to move. 

First and foremost the rules:

Paypal only

Buyer pays shipping (will ship within 5 days), will do my best to make it as cheap but secure as possible

Returns not accepted, all sales final unless something obscure happens then we will work it out

If you have a bad reputation contact me first before claiming

First UNCONDITIONAL “I’ll take it” gets it, timestamp will be decider

More pictures can be provided upon request, serious inquires only please

Raws are NM unless otherwise noted

If I say every variant I mean EVERY variant

Minimum $20 purchase, all prices OBO

Edited by projekt

***Raws***
Batman New 52 #0 – 52, Futures End, Ann 1-4 with EVERY variant except for reprints, newsstands, all the 50 variants, 51 variant, and the 1:100/200s….yes EVERY variant other than those, every incentive, every con, every misprint….this is my baby, I hate to part with it but it’s essentially an entire long box….if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.  95% are NM, there may be a few books that don’t hit the NM mark.  I’m asking $400 for this, but I stress OBO, this is a hard one to price so yea please feel free to shoot me offers.  I'll cover shipping!

0, variant, blank, 1, variant, essential, WB Tour, Wal Mart, 2, variant, 3 variant, 4, variant, 5, variant, 6, variant, 7, variant, 8, variant, 9, variant, 10, variant, 11, variant, RRP, 12, variant, 13, variant, newsstand, NYCC, 2nd, 14, variant, 15, variant, 16, variant, 17, variant, ECCC, WC, C2E2, 18, variant, demo, 19, variant, 20, variant, 21, variant, SDCC, directors cut, 22, variant, 23, variant, fan expo, 23.1-23.4 3D & reg, 24, variant, NYCC, 25, variant, 26, variant, 27, variant, 28, variant, comics pro, 29, variant, blank, error, ECCC, WC, C2E2, 30, variant, 31, variant, 32, variant, variant, SDCC, 33, variant, variant, 34, variant, variant, 35, variant, variant, NYCC, ALL batman day issues, directors cut, la mole, 36, variant, variant, loot crate, 37, variant, variant, 3, variant, variant, 39, variant, variant, la mole, calaveritas, 40, variant, variant, 41, variant, amazing, nycc, 42, variant 43, variant, la mole 44, variant, Baltimore, 45, variant, 46, variant, 47, all three Harleys, 48, variant, 49, variant, 50, 51, 52, variant, Ann 1 -4, Futures End 3D, Standard, Arizona.
http://imgur.com/WUcEzEr

Edited by projekt

27 minutes ago, projekt said:

I also have a box of 25-30 "Comic Book Mounts."  I used these to display some of my slabs but since I'm selling them all I don't need them.  I'd sell ALL 25 or 30 for $25.  That's a dollar a piece, they sell for $5.99.

http://imgur.com/PtghMux

Here's two of them so you can see what they look like.  Here's the Ebay link from where I bought them.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Comic-Book-Display-Two-in-One-Turns-into-either-a-Wall-Mount-or-Shelf-Stand-/222402299597?hash=item33c835c6cd:g:ZaEAAOSwfVpYu3oo

Take the mounds. Would love two other mounds tho:insane:

Edited by MoonKT

2 minutes ago, Yogi4point2 said:

I'll take the Hawkeye slab and raw lot as well if they're still available (can't tell what the sold posts are referring to). PM coming.

You got it thanks!

Take the Punisher raw lot as per PM....

Anybody sitting on the fence is going to miss out on these under-graded books.  This is perhaps my 8th purchase from Projekt.....always more than happy.  The last purchase I made was the complete Seven to Eternity raw set---so pleased with the result.

Great books, great prices and great packing....

Edited by Mapleleafvann
Spelling!

10 minutes ago, Mapleleafvann said:

Take the Punisher raw lot as per PM....

Anybody sitting on the fence is going to miss out on these under-graded books.  This is perhaps my 8th purchase from Projekt.....always more than happy.  The last purchase I made was the complete Seven to Eternity raw set---so pleased with the result.

Great books, great prices and great packing....

Thank you man!  Always a pleasure!!!!  Going to miss dealing with you!

I'll take all the EoW slabs for $250

East of West #1 CGC SS 9.8 Hickman & Dragotta (sketch) - $100
East of West #1 Forbidden Planet CGC SS 9.8 Hickman - $75
East of West #1 Ghost CGC 9.8 - $50
East of West #16 Image Expo CGC SS 9.8 Hickman & Dragotta - $125
OR ALL EoW Slabs for $250

20 minutes ago, berylium said:

I'll take all the EoW slabs for $250

East of West #1 CGC SS 9.8 Hickman & Dragotta (sketch) - $100
East of West #1 Forbidden Planet CGC SS 9.8 Hickman - $75
East of West #1 Ghost CGC 9.8 - $50
East of West #16 Image Expo CGC SS 9.8 Hickman & Dragotta - $125