• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC 7.0 Lot - All Popular Key Issues - X-Men, Dr. Strange & Luke Cage

11 posts in this topic

Tonight for sale I have 3 Key CGC 7.0 issues. Pay Pal is fine and shipping with signature confirmation is included in the USA. Returns accepted if not satisfied.

I have a few medical bills to pay so I am pricing these to sell. I would like to sell all 3 in one lot but I will put individual prices. Once one book sells, then lot price is over.

dfb74f8d-f1e1-4259-ac07-1f32e64088eb_zps

All 3 books are CGC 7.0. Sorry for the flash glare. All cases are perfect and the books present very well for the grade. That's how I pick em.

If someone takes all 3 books it will be $625 in the USA. Anywhere else and we can discuss the shipping difference. Individual prices are posted below:

X-Men #94 CGC 7.0 ow/w pages - Asking $325 OBO

Luke Cage #1 CGC 7.0 cream/ow pages - Asking $299 OBO

Dr. Strange #1 CGC 7.0 ow pages - Aking $99 OBO

Or take all 3 for $625 Shipped USA. Feel free to PM me with any questions or Offers.

Edited by faster friends

3 hours ago, faster friends said:

Tonight for sale I have 3 Key CGC 7.0 issues. Pay Pal is fine and shipping with signature confirmation is included in the USA. Returns accepted if not satisfied.

I have a few medical bills to pay so I am pricing these to sell. I would like to sell all 3 in one lot but I will put individual prices. Once one book sells, then lot price is over.

dfb74f8d-f1e1-4259-ac07-1f32e64088eb_zps

All 3 books are CGC 7.0. Sorry for the flash glare. All cases are perfect and the books present very well for the grade. That's how I pick em.

If someone takes all 3 books it will be $625 in the USA. Anywhere else and we can discuss the shipping difference. Individual prices are posted below:

X-Men #94 CGC 7.0 ow/w pages - Asking $325 OBO

Luke Cage #1 CGC 7.0 cream/ow pages - Asking $299 OBO

Dr. Strange #1 CGC 7.0 ow pages - Aking $99 OBO

Or take all 3 for $625 Shipped USA. Feel free to PM me with any questions or Offers.

Nice pick up. Hope things are looking up for you FF.