• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Third sale post with everything from low grade readers to a few nicer books.

67 posts in this topic

Ok, welcome to my third sale post. Got a stack of comics here that I've scanned in and are ready to move and will add more to this post as I get more scanned in...I think I've priced them appropriately but I'm always open to offers.  Some nicer books and a fair amount of low grade readers. Books are complete unless noted in description.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in thread overrides any PM negotiations.
I will not sell to you if you are on the Probation List or in the Hall of Shame.

PAYMENT

Paypal only.
I will PM invoices within 24 hours of the end of this sale.

RETURNS

Returns accepted within 5 business days -- Buyer pays return shipping .

SHIPPING

$6 – Flat Rate – USA (domestic) only.
USPS First Class or USPS Priority, depending on weight.
Shipped within 3 business days of payment.

My Feedback can be found here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/386459-oceans11-feedback-thread/

We'll start off with one of the nicer ones:

Amazing Spider Man 65 F could use a press to flatten the wrinkles on the cover. A few spine tics. And the back could use a good cleaning. Otherwise nice book. $20

ASM%2065%20a_zpsnvd8sbwl.jpg

ASM%2065%20b_zpsufva4u0x.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Amazing Spider Man 132 VG yeah, this one is also missing the Marvel Value Stamp but I dig this story. One of the first one's I remember ever reading when I was young. Let's do $1 for this one as well

ASM%20132%20a_zps7z4ggsd7.jpg

Amazing Spider Man 136 Green Goblin lives again!!! I love this cover. I don't love that the Marvel Value Stamp is missing here also. Sense a theme here with these books? Let's do $1. It's a great story someone's got to want it for a buck right?   SOLD!!

ASM%20136%20a_zpsjknagwno.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Amazing Spider Man King Size Special 8 VG. A few creases and some dirt on the cover. Biggest issue is the cover is starting to come loose at the bottom spine, It's attached but starting to pull away, Still great for 64 pages of story. $3.00

ASM%20King%20Size%208%20a_zps8ehwntta.jp

ASM%20King%20Size%208%20b_zpsxocawwls.jp

Edited by oceans11

Astonishing Tales Kazar VF 3rd appearance of Man Thing  One of the nicer books in this sales post. Really nice and white for a picture frame cover. $20.00

Astonishing%20Tales%2013%20a_zpsh9upmovx

Astonishing%20Tales%2013%20b_zpsiggkskdv

Edited by oceans11

Four Star Spectacular VG- Tough black cover and well.. this is low grade with edge wear and that rip at the bottom. But it is a giant size and has some very cool stories in it. $2.00  SOLD!

Four%20Star%20Spectacular%202%20a_zpsaxa

Four%20Star%20Spectacular%202%20b_zpss59

Edited by oceans11

Four Star Spectacular 3 VG+ This one is a little nicer than the previous. Still giant size and great stories. I mean there's Wonder Woman versus a shark right there on the cover.. what's not to like? $2.00  SOLD!

Four%20Star%20Spectacular%20%203%20a_zps

Four%20Star%20Spectacular%20%203%20b_zps

Edited by oceans11