• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine #50

5 posts in this topic

Wolverine #50

Comic that was one of my favorites when I was younger.  

Wolverine #50 had that iconic die-cut cover that actually worked well with the character and storyline around Weapon X. 

I picked up a raw copy when it came out at my LCS the day it was released.  When I heard about grading, I sought to look for this book. There are many of these available, but I was primarily looking for a newsstand edition! ???

It's not a key book or even in high demand, but post yours!

17309363_10102254160745703_2386899626403972446_n.jpg

4 hours ago, 1ForChrist said:

Wolverine #50

Comic that was one of my favorites when I was younger.  

Wolverine #50 had that iconic die-cut cover that actually worked well with the character and storyline around Weapon X. 

I picked up a raw copy when it came out at my LCS the day it was released.  When I heard about grading, I sought to look for this book. There are many of these available, but I was primarily looking for a newsstand edition! ???

It's not a key book or even in high demand, but post yours!

I'm glad you found one that meant a lot to you I had a Wolverine comic that was kinda like that it was Wolverine #66, it let me know that Wolverine was "out there" and I was 12-13 yrs old

WOlverine 66.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 2017-03-14 at 11:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm glad you found one that meant a lot to you I had a Wolverine comic that was kinda like that it was Wolverine #66, it let me know that Wolverine was "out there" and I was 12-13 yrs old

WOlverine 66.jpg

For me it was 65.

IMG_3027.PNG

As a younger person I actually traded a Thor comic for this one.  I had Silvestri sign it at the first Image Expo.  He went out of his way to sign so that you could see the sig through the claw mark.

IMG_7305_zpse7o79dag.jpgIMG_7304_zpsbzs0zszg.jpg