• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 129 Going rate?

4 posts in this topic

ASM 129 Going rate?

I haven't had one of these in about a year. LCS picked raw one up but owner wasn't there to give me an asking price. Glancing quickly, looked to be 4.5-5.0 range. Looking at eBay the book seems to be about $100/point in lower to mid ranges. This seem about right? I know it's heated up again fairly recently but haven't been paying close attention.

I've looked several times to see if the one's that I have, if I got them for a good price. But I think that you said it yourself, it's heated a little, but really ASM 129 has remained constant other than heating a little to secure $100 a point for a minute there. And those are usually CGC copies, as far as a raw go with your gut :) Basically it has embers, if you know of anything that will stoke the fire let me know... @Readcomix

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I've looked several times to see if the one's that I have, if I got them for a good price. But I think that you said it yourself, it's heated a little, but really ASM 129 has remained constant other than heating a little to secure $100 a point for a minute there. And those are usually CGC copies, as far as a raw go with your gut :) Basically it has embers, if you know of anything that will stoke the fire let me know... @Readcomix

Oh and not many, it looks like, have sold in low to mid grade....except for raw

Edited by ADAMANTIUM