• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect Auction Results ?
1 1

26 posts in this topic

ComicConnect Auction Results ?

I wanted to see how some books did in the current  event auction but can't seem to find the Sold items ?

I tried the Sold items tab but nada. Anybody know how to find sold items ?

I cannot seem to access it either.

I heard that the AF15 in 4.5 went for $33k

What did the AF15 in 5.0 go for?   The last I had checked it was at $39k

1 hour ago, Jaydogrules said:

Thanks for the links...

Just wow...

$37k for a 4.5

$57k for a 5.0

I agree that the 5.0 looks like a 7.5-8.0 and it is the back cover staining brought the book down... however... $57k for a 5.0...

FYI, I just talked to CC and that is the way it works. Unless you saved a link to the page the item was on, you cannot see it after the item closes.

So be it but somebody needs to explain to me why this is beneficial to CC ? Heritage, Clink, all the other auction houses don't have this 'feature' .

Why would you want to hide closing prices ?

16 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

FYI, I just talked to CC and that is the way it works. Unless you saved a link to the page the item was on, you cannot see it after the item closes.

So be it but somebody needs to explain to me why this is beneficial to CC ? Heritage, Clink, all the other auction houses don't have this 'feature' .

Why would you want to hide closing prices ?

Bob, if you have an account with CC you get emails from them with a list of books being auctioned and links to each book.

I just clicked on the links to the AF #15 auctions and they are still accessible.

All old auctions are accessible through old email links.

Just sign up with them. :flamed:

Tec 38 in CGC 3.0 sold for $54,000. I guess that Robin is finally getting some respect.

Tec 36 coverless sold for $2,100 and a Tec 35 coverless sold for $6,200.  Why would you pay more for a coverless copy of a classic cover book than a coverless copy of a non-classic cover?  Probably because of the splash page???

Mike

17 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I am pretty blown away by where this book is ending up

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=695162

Take a look at most classic covers they are on fire and this is one . Jo Jo 25 is next lol

Edited by comicjack

Just now, Ricksneatstuff said:

Jo-Jo 25 is due, then All Top 16. (thumbsu

I just regret selling multiple PL 17s over the last year or so.

We all do stuff like that should have could have you just can't keep it all (: