• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Blackhawk #1 (Not the #9)

2 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone.

Just thought that some of you might like a look at my 1940's copy of Blackhawk #1. It cost me a bit but I just love it. If you look closely you will see that it is stapled at the top & not on the sides as nearly all comics are.

I am thinking of getting it sent to CGC for slabbing & would like some rough opinions on grade. The interior pages are all one color (Blue). I have been told that it was due to inks shortages/rationing during the war.

Also If someone can tell me how to post a picture so that you guys dont have to hit the attachment button all the time it would be much appreciated.

I can then post some more scans of this book.

Regards,

Aussie Russ

808282-AusBlackhaw1.jpg.803a7507ff327756bffa4bbb2a048867.jpg

808282-AusBlackhaw1.jpg

Once you have uploaded the file as an attachment as you did, 1) click on the attachment link, 2) paste the URL given, 3) return to your post, 4) click on Edit your post, 5) within the text editing frame, select a spot for the image by placing your cursor, and finally 6) Select the Instant UBB Code Image, paste the link in the dialog window and change your post.