• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 32

8 posts in this topic

I'm brand new to this and still learning but I will try. The book has eye appeal with a few defects on the cover and by the staples, i'm seeing a fold down the middle on the front. Back looks good with a stain on the lower corner.

grade 6.50 but again i'm a stone cold newbe.

I can't tell if the lower right cover has a tear, or just a color break where the man in brown is running away. The lower right is stressed generally but not intolerably. The lower staple appears to actually have a tear around it and is not well aligned compared to the upper one placement which is a systemic problem in putting books together. The rear stain is substantial and it's hard to tell what the discoloration between the staples on the rear is. The upper right cover appears to have some sort of mild stain running through the comics code authority label and runs down to below  the rampage part. I have to wonder if the stain on the back lower comes through the content pages all the way to the stress on the lower right cover. I have most of these Spiderman as raw so I can really compare them. 

6.0-6.5   Nice book to own. 

That corner looks missing to me.  And is there a sub crease going on in the middle of the front cover? I'll drop it to 4.5

Edited by 1Cool

I'm still going with 6.0 to 6.5 depending on what the inside looks like. The subscription crease doesn't bother me to much, but it might drop it to 5.0 to 5.5. Looks like the crease doesn't break color all the way down, so nice mid-grade copy :) oh I forot the stain, I'll stick to 5.0 to 5.5

Edited by ADAMANTIUM