• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SHOWCASE #8, 2nd SA FLASH 1st CAPTAIN COLD
1 1

8 posts in this topic

SHOWCASE #8, 2nd SA FLASH 1st CAPTAIN COLD

I had this book in my "maybe I should finally send these to CGC pile, but after scanning it, I thought maybe someone on the boards would like it as it is.

Shipping in the US is included. Out of the US, exact shipping minus what I think I would pay here. Out of the US must go with a signature, no exceptions, so the shipping is going to be overnight of some kind.

Paypal, Check or MO. Take off 4% for check or MO.

1st :takeit: here or on a thread wins.

Returns within 7 days, but ONLY if it's in the same condition and please remember the cover  spine is fragile. Return shipping is at your cost on this book.

The book has beautiful gloss and although the eBay seller from years ago, says there is no creasing on the spine, there is, just non color breaking. The cover is not attached, it's split to the top staple and to the bottom staple, still attached in the middle, but you will need to be careful. Pages are supple, but in the cream range.

It's complete and readable...neat story, too. My guess at the grade is 1.5 to 1.8 (unless you split more of the spine. I pack very carefully, but you have to be careful removing it from the bag. The pages are not split that I can see, just the cover.showcase_8_0001.thumb.jpg.7474961fc8bd50a40cb241daf91384bc.jpg58d81a0f43d5d_showcase8_0002.thumb.jpg.95f066ba347c2edd6fffcb76913a6228.jpg

Bin is $575