• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insert pun here...

13 posts in this topic

I'm going to bid on her, er it. devil.gif

Bid high. It could be a "natural" blonde. gossip.gif

Carpet matches the drapes? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wish you could have seen the soda shoot through my nose just now. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I wish you could have seen the soda shoot through my nose just now. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

It's odd how everytime someone sees a funny pic they're in the process of drinking a soda. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's odd how everytime someone sees a funny pic they're in the process of drinking a soda. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I pretty much always have a soda in my hand.

I'm trying to get the doctor to set me up with an IV of Diet Mountain Dew. cloud9.gif

From the Buckeye state. They must be proud. All of these items might be in better shape if your girlfriend weren't pawing them while amature posing for your auctions.

ed_1_b.JPG

I think the Shirt she's wearing might actually sell, if there's no reserve. 27_laughing.gif