• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-men Prime

7 posts in this topic

X-men Prime

For the first time in a very long time I really liked an X-men Book. I don't know all the X-men anymore
and the timeline retconn is stupid, but hey at least its a place to start. Who couldn't love the Kitty/Peter Panel as well.
I am optimistically positive for once. Its been awhile since I tried an X-men book so I will see where this leads.

9 hours ago, Mercury Man said:

There isn't one book on that list- with the exception of X-Men Blue, that looks interesting to me.    

I will try number 10 and 2. What Marvel doesn't understand is that they need to regrow the X-men universe slowly. You don't just throw 10 titles at the wall and hope one sticks, but that's their philosophy.

Really Old Man Logan is the one I want to really get if it stays in the future universe Id like to see more of that universe.

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

I will try number 10 and 2. What Marvel doesn't understand is that they need to regrow the X-men universe slowly. You don't just throw 10 titles at the wall and hope one sticks, but that's their philosophy.

Really Old Man Logan is the one I want to really get if it stays in the future universe Id like to see more of that universe.

And hasn't this been Marvels problem for awhile-  TOO MANY TITLES.  We don't need 10 X books (2 of which ship twice monthly).