• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATTN: All Milwaukee WI and surrounding area comic fans

1 post in this topic

I hope this isn't against board policy or in the wrong area. I just wanted to convey to any Milwaukee WI comic books fans that F5 Comics is STILL in business. F5 is a small shop which was located at 6233 W Greenfield Ave in West Allis, WI. They recently moved to a new location, but the signage they put up in the old location to let everyone know where the new shop was going to be was removed fairly early, meaning probably a lot of their customers didn't have a chance to see it. They are now located in the 8100 block of W. National Ave, also in West Allis. They're not quite ready for business from what I was told as they have to have their new location inspected by the town before they can operate, but they should be ready for full service by about Mid-May.

I am not affliated with this shop in any way other than I am a loyal customer who has used them for my new comic needs since I moved to the Milwaukee area in 1998. I have also found that many of the other comic stores in the Milwaukee area are lacking in some areas (mainly customer service), so I want to support a shop that has always went out of their way to make their customers happy.

Another reason I wanted to post this was that I had heard that some were spreading rumors that F5 had went out of business, which is definitely NOT the case. I imagine this is going to be a tough period for the shop, basically being out of business for a month and a half with no monies coming in. Hopefully this post will reach some collectors in the area and let them know these guys are still out there.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Joe Piechota (a proud F5 Comics customer)