• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BATMAN #199 NM-/NM and FLASH #175 Superman Race! $75 Each!

6 posts in this topic

FLASH #175 Superman Race!!! Higher Grade!

Hey FOLKS!!!

OK, so all the normal stuff applies.

:rulez:

FREE USPS PRIORITY BOX SHIPPING INCLUDED.

PAYPAL PREFERRED. CHECK/M.O. OK....

NO PROBIES....

YOU ALL KNOW ME....REFERENCES AS NEEDED FOR NOOBS.... :slapfight:

1st :takeit: IN THREAD WINS!!!! AND TRUMPS ANY PM NEGOTIATIONS UNTIL THEY POST :takeit: PER PM.

Ok, here's the deal.....

2 books....

FLASH 175, 2nd Superman race, you know the story...

BEAUTIFUL HIGH GRADE STRUCTURE BOOK....likely a 9.2/9.4 Structurally. BEAUTIFUL presentation....now the downfalls...

Book has tanning on the inside covers, you can see the back cover colors as it shows the dimness of the white.

Spots on lower back cover look to be Brown Printers Ink from the Back cover Ad.... not stains, they are not on the inside of the cover and match the AD color.

Pages are supple, but a darker color as well.....tan to cream? Cream? Light Tan to Cream? Not sure how CGC would designate....but that being said its a beautiful book, and i'm motivated to move it.

If it was a 9.2/9.4 it would be a $400-$500+ book....what does the inside tanning do to the grade? 7.5? 8.0? 8.5? Who knows any given day....

This is a great book for someone looking for a great presenting book, with out the premium price....

MAKE ME AN OFFER>>>>I'm MOTIVATED!

FLASH 175 

$75....OBO...  SHIPPED!!!!

Scan_20170403 (3).jpg

Scan_20170403 (2).jpg

Edited by kryptospidey