• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Columbia Comics first sales thread on the new boards (SA/BA/Junk) **New Books pg 5**

106 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Columbia Comics said:

Tales to Astonish 57  $75

Early Spidey crossover.  Solid book in the F/VF or slightly better range but someone wrote their name on the interior front cover and then covered it up with black marker.  Let's say its in the F range w/this defect.

IMG_4701.JPG

IMG_4702.JPG

Too funny - more damage to cover up what most would consider nothing. :p

14 minutes ago, Columbia Comics said:

Last book for today

X-Men 141  $25

F/VF or so range....White pages inside.  Nice BA X-Men key that needs to be remembered in my Days of Future Past.

IMG4706.jpg

I'll take it

20 minutes ago, Columbia Comics said:

Tales to Astonish 93  $20

Classic Hulk vs. Surfer cover.  VG range b/c of the long crease along the bottom.

IMG_4703.JPG

I'll take it

25 minutes ago, Columbia Comics said:

Strange Tales 167 $25

Beautiful Steranko cover and another great SS book for cheap.  VF to VF+ range and would improve.

IMG_4700.JPG

I'll Take it

50 minutes ago, Columbia Comics said:

Justice League 12  $20

First Dr. Light.  Presents like a F but has some water spotting and a little water staining in the bottom left corner.  Let's call it a VG and a VG+ w/a press.

On a side note, if anyone has any OA (or knows of any) from this issue, I'll pay big $$$ for it.  I'll also pay a finders fee!

IMG_4694.JPG

I'll Take it

ok...gonna see if I can inspire some additional sales.

If you've purchased a book from this thread, on your next purchase, you'll get a 2% discount multiplied by the number of books purchased.  It will be progressive.

For example, 1Cool has purchased 5 books.  On his next purchase, he'll get 10% off that book (#6).  If he picks up another one, he'll get 12% off that book (and so on).

And since I was composing this offer while he took the JLA 12, take 8% off the JLA 12!  Retroactive discounts are fun!!!

Edited by Columbia Comics

49 minutes ago, Columbia Comics said:

ok...gonna see if I can inspire some additional sales.

If you've purchased a book from this thread, on your next purchase, you'll get a 2% discount multiplied by the number of books purchased.  It will be progressive.

For example, 1Cool has purchased 5 books.  On his next purchase, he'll get 10% off that book (#6).  If he picks up another one, he'll get 12% off that book (and so on).

And since I was composing this offer while he took the JLA 12, take 8% off the JLA 12!  Retroactive discounts are fun!!!

Nice!  Any more books being posted.