• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Thank you: Slabbed & Raw SA/BA - Spidey, Strange Adventures and other random reads!
2 2

25 posts in this topic

Raw SA/BA - Spidey, Strange Adventures and other random reads!

Over the weekend I'll be listing a few raw SA/BA books including some nice higher grade Spidey duplicates.

Rules:

• Payment by PayPal only. 
  • USPS Priority Mail to be paid by buyer.  North America only.  
  • First :takeit: is the winner despite negotiations in process.
  • No probies or HOSers.
  • Raw books can be returned within 7 days of receipt, no returns on slabs.  Just let me know before you return!
  • Offers always accepted.

If you have any questions send me a PM.

JP

Edited by comicquant

Just now, comicquant said:

Strange Adventures #205

6.0 OW/WH - A nice complete mid-grade copy with great gloss, bright colors and supple pages.  This book seems to be picking up some steam. 

Asking:  $200.00

:takeit:

Doctor Solar: Man of the Atom #2

6.5 WH - Hard cover to find in decent shape.  There are a few CBCs on the spine and bottom corners (be sure to click on the image to get a closer look) but the colors and gloss are excellent.  The interiors of this books are outstanding.

Asking:  $50

Edited by comicquant

Amazing Spider-Man #31

5.0 OW - This book has some foxing on the lower front cover and along the perimeter of the back cover.  Also, above Spidey's head in the yellow Marvel box there is a small tear about 1/8 inch to the right of the spine.  The colors are very nice and bright and the pages supple.  One of my favorite Ditko covers!

Asking:  Sold

Edited by comicquant

23 minutes ago, comicquant said:

Amazing Spider-Man #38

6.0 OW - You'll see in the last picture there is some sort of color smudge or transfer on the inside of the front cover and outside of the back cover.

Asking: $50

Is that spot on the underside of Spidey's foot? hard to tell where it is exactly on the inside cover.

1 minute ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Is that spot on the underside of Spidey's foot? hard to tell where it is exactly on the inside cover.

It is underneath his foot but the color started on the inside and slightly shows up on the outside.  Originally I thought someone tried to touch up his foot but that isn't the case.