• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$$ Liefeld New Mutants / X-Force Art

4 posts in this topic

$$ Liefeld New Mutants / X-Force Art

Hi All -- I'm constantly amazed by the lack of available Liefeld NM and XF artwork. Looking for interior pages for sale or trade, with a particular emphasis on Domino, although I'm open to any great pages with other members of the teams, too.

Thanks

Jason

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=62259

There are a lot of Liefeld fans and a very limited amount of prime early work. Less than 20 issues at his peak of NM/XF.

Highest priced public Liefeld cover was $23k on Heritage. Until there are pricier public sales there's little reason for most owners to sell.

- A proud owner of many Liefelds

14 hours ago, RabidFerret said:

There are a lot of Liefeld fans and a very limited amount of prime early work. Less than 20 issues at his peak of NM/XF.

Highest priced public Liefeld cover was $23k on Heritage. Until there are pricier public sales there's little reason for most owners to sell.

- A proud owner of many Liefelds

No doubt. Unfortunately I started buying OA just a shade or two too late to capitalize. Rob's become a personal friend over the years, and Domino is my favorite female character (I've got a ton of Domino art), so the fact I don't own any early NM/XF art is crazy to me.