• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20% sale in effect! Store half filled!

4 posts in this topic

1CoolComic Store is being stocked as we speak!

I've decided to bump up my E-Bay store from 250 listings to 1,000 listings so the selection will be even better.  I offer a flat 10% discount off my e-bay prices for deals completed on the boards and I can even do better then 10% off if its a combo package deal.  Here is a link to my store and send me a PM if you see anything you are interested in:

<http://www.ebay.com/usr/1coolcomics>

Edited by 1Cool

Hey 1Cool, do you ever make it over to the Pittsburgh area? I think I'm trying to get out of comics. I have about 15 short boxes of $5 and under books, then a few complete sets/runs and TPBs that are filling up 15 or so other short boxes (complete Fables runs, Preacher, Y-last man, Sandman, etc...).

I'm not trying to firesale them but thinking about getting rid of all of it in one-shot. Not asking you to make a separate trip but if you are ever in Pittsburgh, let me know.

The only thing I'm going to hang out to are my EC Comics from the golden age. 

I've got the store half filled so how about a 20% sale for all books if we complete the deal thru the boards.  Send me a PM if you see anything you like and you can knock 20% off the price.  Great combined shipping offer is in effect for board members also.

<http://www.ebay.com/sch/1coolcomics/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from>