• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink April auction

7 posts in this topic

I  don't see a lot to excite me but that usually the case with their focused auctions as opposed to their featured.  Anymore it is year round auctions between all the sites and even more auction houses getting into the game.  

1 minute ago, telerites said:

I  don't see a lot to excite me but that usually the case with their focused auctions as opposed to their featured.  Anymore it is year round auctions between all the sites and even more auction houses getting into the game.  

In my words overkill

4 hours ago, telerites said:

Doesn't CLink literally have an auction every month?  Is it one big auction and then two little auctions per quarter?  Seems like it to me and I can never remember whether the big one is a "featured" auction or a "focused" auction.

I've sold in the monthly cl and also the 'big featured cc auctions'.  I've actually had better success on the montly auction format.  Might be because of 'bigger fish in the small pond' vs 'small fish in tge big pond' analogy.   

On April 12, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Spiderturtle said:

Comiclink April auction

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/preview.asp?code=2017apr&session=2

ends at the end of this month, seems like a good strategy since the cc auction ends at the begining of May

I'm a big comiclink fan, ga ends this friday

Edited by Spiderturtle