• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.2 OWW and Rawhide Kid #26 CGC 9.4 OWW for sale
3 3

30 posts in this topic

Small batch of raw books from all eras and various publishers, keys, classic cover, etc.

Include $10 for shipping within North America. ROW I will split with interested parties.

Who wins: Time stamp seals the deal as to who wins regardless of the form of communication (including PM, in the thread, text or phone conversation). A negotiation is not a deal until both sides have agreed on terms.

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted. In that case, the :takeit: will have been in vain. Except that it will give you street cred and look cool to passers by.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute.

Returns: I am considered a very good grader among my peers ( Here is a link to my kudos thread ) but since even CGC is inconsistent I will not guarantee a CGC grade. I will guarantee to be within one grade increment in either direction - so if I am calling the book a 9.4 it could go 9.2 or 9.6. If it falls outside of those parameters (and it does happen that they go in both directions), I will offer a refund. But I don't expect anyone to complain if I undergraded it. :devil:

I will accept returns if item is otherwise not as described. Consider all books pressed.

Payment: Paypal, bank wire, check or MO.

Edited by VintageComics

Brave And The Bold #60 VF- 7.5 - pin hole center spine (the paper is still there, color flaked off and there is a small pin hole that is small than the color flake), tear RF cover edge. Snow white cover stock. Back cover is white as snow. Book feels brand new.

Asking $450

Brave%20And%20The%20Bold%2060_zpsavjtcxq

BB%2060%20BC_zpswktavt6g.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

Incredible Hulk #180 VF- 7.5 Looks 8.0/8.5 but there are a couple of small, light stains (exterior only, they do not bleed to the interior) that can be seen on Wendigo's sister's knees.

Asking $300 SOLD!

Incredible%20Hulk%20180_zps34upznwm.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

Marvel Premiere #1 9.2 / 9.4 - front looks NM+ 9.6 but has thin tan line top back cover (less than 1/4"), min grade 9.2, possible 9.4

Asking $350 SOLD!

Marvel%20Premiere%201_zpsfkfxgf0b.jpg

MP%201%20BC_zpsqogwyvn6.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

Shock Suspenstories #6 VG+ 4.5 / 5.0 - Classic Wood bondage cover. A couple of years ago I thought to myself 'this book has one of the greatest covers of all time. It should be on fire' Lo and behold, it is. I just can't love this book enough.

Asking $450 SOLD!

Shock%20Suspenstories%206_zpsiiajidgk.jp

Edited by VintageComics

Showcase #24 7.0 / 7.5 - 3rd Green Lantern, looks VF 8.0, has slight sticker residue inside FC but not very intrusive or noticeable. Book is very attractive and well preserved.

Asking $550

Showcase%2024_zpswpll1c0d.jpg

Showcase #37 6.5 (could go 7.0 on a good day) - 1st Metal Men - 1/2 spine split top spine. This book has really been heating up.

Asking $600

Showcase%2037_zpscnkaqdmg.jpg

Last book for now.

Underworld V1 #1 (1948) - F/VF 7.0 - tiny chip lower back cover, interior cover tanning to open edge of FC and BC. Tough book in grade. Noted as 'Excessive Violence' in the Guide. Terrific Shelly Moldoff cover. The Church copy grades out an 8.5 and sold for $650 in 2012. Guide is $230

Asking $230 SOLD!

Underworld%201_zpss8uuwjdn.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

23 minutes ago, Diamonddave said:

Underworld 1 :takeit:

Thanks, Diamond. Or is it Mr. Dave? :shy:

We had a local band called The Kings (from Toronto) and they got quite a bit of radio play. Still do actually. Their guitarist was named Dave Diamond. This was their big song.