• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why Joss Whedon should cast Catherine Zeta-Jones as Wonder Woman...

72 posts in this topic

yeah, Monica Belluci is like a Michaelangelo statue's worth of beauty. it's otherworldly how gorgeous that woman is

IMO there is only one Catherine that could truly fit the bill as Wonder Woman:

811951-Catherine_Bella.jpg

HOLY MAMMERIES i forgot about Catherine BELL my new #1 pick JAG JUGGS cloud9.gif : cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

damn....did she ever look that good on JAG? i shoulda watched.

I think Catherine Bell started her career as a nude body double for some Hollywood actresses. I remember seeing a list, but can't remember which movies she doubled in.

IMDB says it was for Isabella Rossellini in Death Becomes Her. But she's a bit old too (if KZJ is too old). She'll turn 37 on my birthday.

If only Rossellini were younger... cloud9.gif

Oh, and she might have been good as Wonder Woman, too...

What about Sandra Bullock? She's got the look, and she can act, too.

Probably older than they are looking for... almost 41. I believe there was speculation about her last year tho'...

She was very impressive in San Diego last year. The room had 4000-5000 people in it, and she was in complete control. Very confident and fun to listen to.

And, uh, easy on the eyes, too.