• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

astonishing x-men

27 posts in this topic

But what is gonna happen to Kitty and Colossus?!?

Who knows? He's been molesting here since she was 14 so the sky is the limit with these two.

In the words of Archangel in Excalibur #13, when referencing to X-Men being killed ... "I'm a charter member of the X-Men. Those tricks don't work." I'm sure the image of Kitty and Pietr will soon be forgotten.

By the way, today's issue kicked [#@$%!!!] from here to toledo

...spain, that is!

What a killer book.

Oh man, was that great! But what is gonna happen to Kitty and Colossus?!? 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I'm sure it was just a simulation or something, and they'll end up being just fine. Here's the tentative cover for #12, and they're still on it.

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/showcomic.htm?id=2161&format=comic

Oh man, does that really say #12 won't be out until July?!? 893whatthe.gif

I know he's agreed to come back and do another run on the title, but does anybody know if that's going to be at #13 or will there be somebody new for a while?

It's May, #10 just came out, so if #11 comes out in June that should put #12 in July. I don't think they'll be speeding up to catch up to the original schedule.

Ahh, thanks! I thought it was #11 that just came out, but it is #10. Don't feel so bad now thumbsup2.gif