• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spin creases on grading for mordern comics?

6 posts in this topic

just wondering what are the spin crease rule like for modern books? i.e. the grade difference in colour break ones or non-colour break ones? and how many are allowed for a cgc 9.4? if any?

i was a bit disappointed to recieve a cgc 9.6 book the other day and saw a very very very small spin crease on the front and back cover (at the same place) this is so small msot people wont notice, but it's still colour breaking, it litterly looked like a piece of dust.

however i did think 9.6 has ot be spin crease free though... or are cgc getting more relaxed? i hope not!

i was a bit disappointed to recieve a cgc 9.6 book the other day and saw a very very very small spin crease on the front and back cover (at the same place) this is so small msot people wont notice, but it's still colour breaking, it litterly looked like a piece of dust.

If this is the ONLY defect on the book, then a 9.6 was in order sumo.gif

ah, spin crease, u know? stress lines? :o

so as long as there is only one spin crease then it should be a 9.6? as long as rest of the book is good of course.

You mean...

811694-spine-model.jpgCREASE? confused-smiley-013.gif

811694-spine-model.jpg.4869f2001daf2553a84909bceacbaa89.jpg