• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can this be Re-Holdered?

27 posts in this topic

I sent an Avengers #1 back for reholdering that looked just as bad as your slab. Mine was packed in a cheap envolope too by the seller. I insured it so the seller took the fall on that one.

I will never understand why anyone would ever pack a CGC book in a cheap envolope especially expensive keys. screwy.gif

Never under estimate the lack of common sense some people have. hi.gif

Apoth....did you contact the seller (who at present has 0 feedbacks) and try to get her to reimburse you for the cost of reholdering?

Looks like she is inexperienced and needs someone to clue her in real fast about using a box to ship slabs....she's in the process of selling off what looks like the a big collection. I'd hate to see more of these slabs get pulverized!

Red

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32747&item=6529129943

I sent her an e-mail as soon as I got home with the comic (all my stuff goes to a postal place). That was yesterday afternoon and so far I haven't received a response. It would suck to have to give a newbie a neg, but hey... people need to be warned that the shipping sucks.

Neat book...btw.

Yes, very nice book!! Were they @#$@ was I when this one was on ebay!!!! sleeping.gifAnyways, I hope you don't have problems with the reholder and I hope she helps out with the payment!

Good Luck!