• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Some Help: Where was this page from?

8 posts in this topic

Need Some Help: Where was this page from?

Hey all, i picked up a collection today and in it was this splash page. I assumed it from the Hulk versus spiderman insert from 1980 (cause it basically is saying it is). however there is a video version of the comic and I dont see this page anywhere when i watch it. . Anyone know where this might have been used? On the back i found Jim Mooney signed it, so he at least inked it. Likely Pencilled and Inked by him. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Spider-Man and Hulk.jpg

Edited by zhamlau

19 minutes ago, Comic Art Factory said:

ou just had to ask google, and it comes first : 

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/special-edition-spider-man-and-the-hulk-1-what-pri/4000-291181/

Supplement to Chicago Tribune. January 1980

But, as i said in the message. I looked at a copy of that book on youtube (someone doing a review) and I dont see this page. Now they could be skipping pages, true. But I didnt see this page so I was trying to find out if its the page in question. it would be odd no doubt to make the page, letter, correct it, stat it, indicia it, and never use it...but i just am not sure this is from that book.

Anyone have a copy by chance?