• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Collection--Silver Age beauties--CLOSED
5 5

607 posts in this topic

Just now, boatfund said:

lizards2 doesn't scare me now MBFan is quick :)

I'm almost on Idaho internet service. :p

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

What requests are there in case they are here I will hold them and not give them to my buddy.

Any showcases or BB? Science fiction DC?

2 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

What requests are there in case they are here I will hold them and not give them to my buddy.

MM 2 and 5 and 6

Any My Greatest Adventures with the Doom Patrol?

Any ten cent Superman books? (Action, Adventure, Supes, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, World's Finest, Superboy...I'm not picky)

3 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Jimmers does the Calgary Stampede in Azzless Chaps Annual #12 :wishluck:

Just now, Wolverinex said:

Action comics 252 would be nice.

I literally have everything you all named above.  the action #252 was in the collection but im keeping it have not had one before and shes just awesome.  You guys want some now?  I can post some nice annuals now if you want.  Also tomorrow there will be some Showcase, brave and the bold and some more metal men

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

I literally have everything you all named above.  the action #252 was in the collection but im keeping it have not had one before and shes just awesome.  You guys want some now?  I can post some nice annuals now if you want.  Also tomorrow there will be some Showcase, brave and the bold and some more metal men

go ahead

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Yes sir!  Second mortgage on the way!

Let's go!!!

3 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Action comics 252 would be nice.

Jimmers does the Calgary Stampede in Azzless Chaps Annual #12 ??

Just now, Fan Boy said:

Ok up for here.

Wax on, wax off.

Superboy Annual #1---This book is incredible.  Pages are tight, staples are tight, colors just pop.  This is one i would grade and keep.  Anyone who loves superboy, this one is a gem.  Easy 8.5, most likely 9.0.  Doesn't get any better.  Last 7.5 on GPA went for $99.  So a steal at $100:news:SOLD

Untitled-116-p1 (31).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY