• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Collection--Silver Age beauties--CLOSED
5 5

607 posts in this topic

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Metal Men #3--I absolutely love love yellow covers.  Looks how nice this is.  Solid 8.0, only thing holding it back is the distributor ink.  All of these had it.  Asking $30

Untitled-117-p1 (6).jpg

:takeit:

House of Mystery #286---this reminds me of my homeland.......yes im egyptian so ill give this away to anyone who has purchased something already claimed

Untitled-117-p1 (7).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Showcase #41--Another stunning copy.  Has printer lines at the top, very solid 7.5 or better.  Asking $45

Untitled-117-p1 (8).jpg

:takeit:

Just now, Fan Boy said:
8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

It was the only thing in the fridge. :baiting:

What? No duck breasts to fond in your fridge?   :baiting:

To drink, canuck.  Pay attention. :gossip:

Brave and the Bold #59--Here is a cover that I love just because of all the color.  First batman team up.  You can't go wrong here.  Needs a press because of that same right edge lift a lot of these books have.  But easily a 8.0 or better copy.  Asking $45SOLD

Untitled-117-p1 (10).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Brave and the Bold #59--Here is a cover that I love just because of all the color.  First batman team up.  You can't go wrong here.  Needs a press because of that same right edge lift a lot of these books have.  But easily a 8.0 or better copy.  Asking $45

Untitled-117-p1 (10).jpg

take

Metal Men #2--Here is a very sharp copy of a very cool book.  This is a solid 7.5+, just that same distributor ink and a tiny little tear at top of cover.  Asking $60SOLDUntitled-117-p1 (11).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Metal Men #2--Here is a very sharp copy of a very cool book.  This is a solid 7.5+, just that same distributor ink and a tiny little tear at top of cover.  Asking $60

Untitled-117-p1 (11).jpg

take