• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

skull the slayer original art ??

11 posts in this topic

hi

i need help.....i'm looking for skull the slayer original art from the main serie (i think they were only 8 issues if i recall), but i can't find a page anywhere (not on ebay, not on CAF, nowhere)

is it that hard to find pages from skull the slayer, because i don't think it's a very sought after serie

how much do you think a classic page (from steve gan or sal buscema) would be worth? 100$, 500$, 1000$ ???

and do you know where i can find some pages (i tried every classic sites and dealers, but no results so far)?

thanks for your help

I would think these pages would be in the hundreds of dollars or the most part.  Maybe $250-$750 for most pages; splashes or exceptional panels maybe a bit more? 

I recently read the series for the first time on Marvel Unlimited.  It was a lot of fun; sad to see it end so utterly abruptly, though.  Did they ever continue the story anywhere?  

Good luck with your search!

I don't own any of the art, but I did collect these images that show how the cover to the eighth issue was constructed. The description tells where I found each image. Click the image below to read the description.

Skull the Slayer - pre-lim to published., Comic Art

Edited by alxjhnsn

I sold the majority of 1-2 issues to Anthony in 2004.  Over the next 10 years, I sold 3-4 pages of M2in1 #35 to various collectors. The pages are out there, particularly those that were inked by Gan or Trinidad from the series, and the Chan pages from M2in1.  It's very likely a stack of pages are sitting in some collectors stash, having never been scanned or shared because they weren't especially sought after. They shouldn't be that expensive relative to other pages from that era.

On 5/8/2017 at 11:03 AM, visarspike said:

hi

i need help.....i'm looking for skull the slayer original art from the main serie (i think they were only 8 issues if i recall), but i can't find a page anywhere (not on ebay, not on CAF, nowhere)

is it that hard to find pages from skull the slayer, because i don't think it's a very sought after serie

how much do you think a classic page (from steve gan or sal buscema) would be worth? 100$, 500$, 1000$ ???

and do you know where i can find some pages (i tried every classic sites and dealers, but no results so far)?

thanks for your help

Hey, there's someone selling two pages in the OA Marketplace!  Wait . . . . it's you! :whatthe:

Why all the pretense if you were just fishing for pricing info for pages you clearly already had?  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/415267-sal-buscema-skull-the-slayer-original-art/

You could have just asked for an opinion.  As you can see, members here were glad to offer them. For a new member of the boards, this doesn't lend credence to you as a seller.

Edited by Doc McCoy

no, i'm still looking for skull (and other stuff too) pages (but better pages, splash pages, or something like that), so i'm selling other pages i have in the meantime (i have over 300 pages, but mid-level pages, and i'd like to reduce the number and get better pages instead)....as i bought these a long time ago, i didn't know what skull pages are Worth today, so that's my question (i don't understand how it prevents me from selling pages, and if i was just asking for estimations, i would just have asked)

so if anyone has pages from skull the slayer, i'm still opened to offers as i don't find these pages anywhere (not on CAF, not on eBay, not on auctions sites or the usual dealers)

but thanks for the judgment , it's always great to see that on internet....it recalls me of the post by meeley man (the cheapstakes one) where people were harrassing him without maybe understanding that the words he used were just a (bad) joke